"he cheated?"

Requests are always open

I was pulling DD's and Ddot's hair out from the cornrows and twists then to wash their hair. I started Ddot's and washed it. I placed the towel over his head.

"Thank you sis," he smiled. I took the spliff out his mouth and threw it in the bin. "What the fuck n****!," he shouted.

"Darrian, be mad at me all you want, you know I don't like the smell of that stuff," I said. "You're a baby, it's herb and remedy in that shit," he said.

"Tell me that when you developed chronic diseases," I said. Dd laughed. Ddot took out another one off the table with a little attitude in his body language. Dd laughed.

"You're getting too much to laugh about," I smiled. "I love being around the Jimenez siblings," he say as he grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

I put his head under the shower and started washing. "Tell me when you want your head away from the water," I said. He nod.

He had one hand around my waist and the other on the glass for support for his back. I put shampoo in his hair and started scrubbing.

Ddot and Dd could've wash their hair themselves if they are showering. They just always choose to bother me from my peace.

"Babe, soap is in my eye," he whimpered. I tried so hard not to laugh. Aced that. I took a dry towel and wiped his left eye.

"Stop opening your eyes when shampoo is in your hair," I grinned. "Stop laughing, that shit is not funny," he said.

"It is when you don't listen, how many times have I washed your hair?" I asked. "Before and during the relationship?" he asked. I nod.

"Before was 6 times and during is um... 5 times, so that's-,""11," I cut him off. "I knew that," he said. "And I told you 22 times to always close your eyes," I said.

"How would that be 22?" he asked. "I shampoo your hair 2 times, tell you to shut your big eyes 2, and 11 times I wash your hair, multiply that by 2 and you get 22," I said.

"You made math easier for me," he smiled. "That's kid math," I chuckled.

I was at the second shampoo.

*

I dry his hair and place his curls into better form. "My turn," said Ddot. "You haven't dry your hair?" I asked. "I was smoking, dumb shit," said Ddot.

"I'm sure my GPA's high, unlike you, spending time rapping, cocking guns and smoking weed," I rolled my eyes. "You needed to help me," he said. I shook my head, "and you didn't bring the homework!"

"How many times have I told you to bring your homework to me?" I ask. He avoided the question. I nod then continued his hair.

"The baby brother than latched onto me I miss, I don't know who you are," I said. "I'm older now, I'm not going to be hanging to you like umbilical cord," he said.

"What the fuck you know about umbilical cord?" I laughed. "Buba told me 2 weeks ago," he said. "What else you know?" I asked.

"Um... uhhh I remembered Buba and Ylo talking about Palcento, Uterus and Cervick," he said. He only got one right, and I had to chuckle at him trying.

"Placenta, Uterus and Cervix," I said. "You're making me seem dumb," he said. I shook my head. Dd phone was lighting up, but it didn't make sound. That's when I realise he turned his mute button on.

I tried opening the phone, but he changed the passcode. I chuckled.

I swiped off messages and walk up to him. "Can you open your phone please?" I asked. "Why?" He asked. I raised my left eyebrow. "Searching up something for D, my phone is upstairs charging," I said.

He opened it and I walked away. I turned off the read receipts off the messages and went through the first one.

I didn't even want to believe what I'm seeing. Apparently Dd is cheating on me with her, they met up yesterday and did something.

I just chuckled and swift the message to unread and turn the read receipts off. "Here," I said. "I didn't hear you and Ddot talking," he said. "I was looking for the word and I tell him after," I said.

I went back to Ddot, explaining the three words he was trying to pronounce.

*

When I finished Ddot's hair, I went up to my room and close the door. I took a shower, brush my teeth and lay down.

My door opened. "You good? you haven't talk to me after you finished Ddot's hair," he said. I shook my head.

"Y/N, stop playing around, when you're upset," he said. "I'm not upset, I'm just tired."

I turned my back to him as I watch tiktok. He snatched the phone out my hand. "What the f- David give me my phone," I said, reaching for it.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I glared at him.

"You started acting weird since you ask me to open the phone," he said.

to be continued.