"she fanning out"

Requests are always opened.

"Buba, start the fucking video, you chatting like them pussy," I said. "But they talk to me though," he said. "Who talk to you?" I asked. "What," he said.

"I'm confused now," I said. "These females' pussy talk to me," he said, "don't you dare tell Rella." "I don't lack with opps, pussy," I said, and push his head after.

"When since she your opp?" He asked. "Since always," I rolled my eyes. "Y/N it's funny, 'cause a lil kid shouldn't be arguing with an adult," he said.

"What I tell you about calling me a kid? Buba stop playing," I said. "You're my little cousin I'll call you whatever I want," he drew his words and got up in my face.

I slapped him in his face. "And I don't give a fuck if you're an adult, if you an opp, you an opp to me," I said. "Shut up," he laughed. "Start the motherfucking video Buba, you're wasting my time," I said.

"What you have going on other than hating on people and school?" He asked. "You just said it dummy," I shook my head.

"Alright, what's up y'all, I have my lil cousin with me here today, I have a surprise with her and we'll do little challenge that Noti told me to do," he said. "Noti your bitch or something?" I asked.

He looked at me disgusted, "you think you funny?" "No, I'm just spitting facts bitch," I said. He shook his head.

"You been calling me bitch and pussy since I tried setting you up with Ndot," he said. "Who's Ndot again?" I questioned. He looked at me in disbelief. "No, I'm frl, I- oh the white trash kid, who kept dissing Dd and Notti?" I asked.

He nodded. "Cause you deserve them name, he look and sound like a 8 year old n****," I said. "But he's older than that," he said. "I don't give a fuck," I said.

"Wait, how you know Dd?" he asked. "Buba, isn't Dd your friend? isn't Dd's name all over the streets? don't you and Noti play his music," I asked. "Yes," he fixed the camera. "Alright, so why the fuck are you asking me that dumb ass question?!" I asked.

He laughed. He knew how to get on my nerves real bad.

"Okay, imma call the surprise," he said. "I swear if it's the white trashy I swear to god," I said. "He can't be near SugarHill bro," Buba said.

"Yo bro, get in the car," Buba said to his phone. "Who's that?" I asked, trying to see his phone. That's when I heard the door opened.

It was Dd, Ddot and Dudeylo.

"Dd, we been talking about you earlier about her liking you," said Buba. "Your cousin?" He asked, looking at me smiling. "Yeah," said Buba. "Buba, I swear to god, why you lying?" I asked.

"She fanning out," said Dd. "I ain't fanning, you think I'm obsessed with you?" I asked. "Yes she is, she knew who your opp is," Buba said.

"Dudey, smack him for me," I said. Dudey choke Buba, "stop playing with Y/N bro." "But Buba, you never told me you had a good-looking, seductive cousin," said Dd. "That's what I've been saying," said Ddot.

"I didn't want to know that, but apparently you're the one who fanning out now," said Buba. "Y/N, who you choose, Dd or Ddot?" asked Dudey.

"If I'm gon have to choose, I won't," I said. "I taught her not to choose between two male friends who like her," said Buba. "N****, shut the fuck up, you didn't teach me, I taught myself," I said.

"I'm into your sister Buba," said Ddot. "And I'm into Buba's cousin," said Dd. I chuckled. "And you won't get her," said Buba. "Let's see," said Dd.

"Let's see," I looked at Dd. "You defending him?" ask Buba. "No, I'm defending you," I said. "You're trying to say I can't get you?" Dd asked.

"You're being arrogant, that's why you won't," I said. "That's my girl," said Buba. I rolled my eyes. "I have a chip, but you can't drink water or milk until your 10 minutes is up," smiled Buba.

"Nah bro," said Dudey.

I took the small box from Buba, and opened the box. Dd and Ddot's attention was on the box. I opened the box. "It's the red one now, I had the blue one," said Dudey.

"You tried this," I asked. "Noti made Roscoe and I try it," he said. I looked at Buba. "What?!" He asked. "This is what Noti wanted me to try? I know this motherfucker is hot and you know I don't fuck with hot stuff," I said.

"How do you know it's hot?" he asked. "The skull and Dudey explained it," I said. "Make Dd and Ddot try it," I said. "You're no fun," he said.

"Yeah, go rub it on your girl's crotch, ask if it's hot, and you'll know if she no fun" I said. They laughed. I threw the single chip at him. He broke the chip in half for Dd and Ddot.

"She's being a pussy," he said. "Y'all n****s gon need two gallons of milk at the last chew of chip," I said. Ddot first ate his, then Dd.

"Oh shit," said Ddot, "this shit hot." Dd eyes was running water, "Buba I need water." "Water or milk is restricted," said Buba.

Dd started hitting Buba.

I took the bag from Dd, flipped it inside out and rubbed it on Buba's mouth when he was about to talk.

They laughed at him. "Y/N!!, my lips going to burn now," he shouted. "THAT'S FOR TRYING TO SET ME UP WITH THAT WHITE KID NDOT!!" I shouted at him.

"THAT WAS 2 DAYS AGO," he said. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, HE A KID WHAT THE FUCK IM DOING WITH A KID?!" I asked.

He screamed. Me knowing he's probably in pain right. "Now Dd, Ddot and your mouth is dying right now," I said.

"I'm going to the Deli and get milk," he said.

*

Dd and Ddot had only 3 more minutes. They was in a lot of pain. "You gon have to kiss Dd if he make it out without the milk," said Buba. "You gon have to give Ddot your sister is he make it out," I said.

"You crazy?" he asked. "You crazy?" I asked. "It's easy 'cause you're my cousin, dad would kill me," Buba said. "You're fucking childish, deadass," I said.

"It's a small little peck Y/N, kiss him," said Dudey. "Dudey, you kiss Ddot," I said. "No," him and Ddot said in unison.

"Nah word 2 my mother, I'll make out with Dd, if you give Dudey a peck on the cheek," I told Buba. "But that's mad weird," said Buba.

"Do it," said Dd. "Ohh, you think it's that easy?" ask Buba. "Just the cheek, I didn't say lips," I said. "Bro, these bets I can't wait," whined Buba.

"Aiit, when their timer is up," I said.

We waited. "There it is, give them the milk and start kissing," I smiled. Buba took more than 6 minutes to peck Dudey's cheek. I laugh at their faces. "Your turn," said Dudey.

I came out the car, and Dudey went to the front. I sat beside Dd. "Ohh, she actually is sexy and pretty up close too," said Dd. I blushed. "N****, shut up," said Dd.

"I swear if my mouth start to burn me," I said. "My mouth isn't, so you good," said Dd. "To how many minutes?" I asked. "5," said Ddot.

"5," I said. I straddle him. "Oh fuck? keep it PG," said Buba. "What is less PG than a kiss?" I asks.

I turned to Dd and started making out with him. He places his hands on my butt. "He getting it," grinned Dd. "Your cousin jacking it to be honest," said Dudey.

*

When our time has up. "I'm controlling him all the way bitches," I said to the camera. "Yeah, you are," said Dd. I chuckled.

"I'm gon tell uncle," said Buba. "That's your problem," I said. "But that looked fire though, Dd was the first person in years you haven't turned down a kiss from, Ndot tried kissing you 2 days ago, you choked him," said Buba.

"Cause I don't got things for little kids," I said. "Y/N, you're a little kid," he said.