"she feeling me, yall"

pt.2

***

3 months later

Liked by dudeylo and 332,699 others

thatbtchyn: ;)

comments replies 295,400

: gurl we all kno that's Dd
thatbtchyn: o m g w h o i s d d ?
: y u hid his face?
thatbtchyn: ugly mf (no face no trace)
: y'all dating?
thatbtchyn: no
ddosama: bout to mh

Dd was so determined to be with me or anywhere I am. After the first date we been hanging out since then. Shocked, he haven't asked me out yet.

"Dd, you've been here for 2 weeks now, you sure your friends don't want to be with you?" I asked. "Chill ma, they know the vibe," he smiled.

"It's time for us to go to that fair," he said.

I fixed my hair as quick as possible. I walked out, grabbing his hand and walking him out the house.

I took a shoe pic of us. While he was driving, I decided to post it.

"So, who would be there?" I asked. "Dotty, Jay, Yogi and your bestfriend," he said. "She and Jay linking?"

"It's hard to tell I think Jay rather staying single for a while," said Dd. "What why?" I asked. "Unknown? he didn't tell anyone, but I know it's relating to a female," he said.

"Fuck her, she don't know what she lost," I rolled my eyes, "It doesn't work like that though Y/N, I know she's your bestfriend, but it's what Jay prefers."

"Are you fucking talking to yourself?" laughed Dd. "Are you fucking laughing at me?!" I yelled, playfully. He laughed.

 He laughed