"she feeling me, yall"

***

(This is not you, but this will be related)

"Y/N, GUESS FUCKING WHAT!!!!??" screamed my bestfriend

"Y/N, GUESS FUCKING WHAT!!!!??" screamed my bestfriend. "That you're loud?" I asked. "Suck my dick, but no, I book a spot for you," she smiled.

"What spot? I'm so confused," I said, already not interested. "You're going to be in a music video with a rapper," she grinned. "Cute," I said.

"We going today," she said. "Can't you see I'm busy?" I asked. "By watching Disney."

She pulled me out the couch.

*

"This is a lot of girls, and you think I'll make it?" I asked, "by the way, who's the rapper?" She squealed. "My god," I covered my ears.

"Dd Osama," she grinned. I chuckled, "Oh okay." "Oh ok, she said, he's a motherfucking star," she said. "So why didn't you do this?" I asked. "Because I'm more like Jayklickin's fan than Dd," she smiled.

"Interesting."

"Omg, is that Y/N?" a girl said. I quickly flung my head her direction. Everyone was now staring at me, it's either mugging or pointing with a smile?

"Why are they staring at me?" I nervously laugh. "I mean, you're very well known to most people on social media, don't you read your fucking comments?" she asked.

"Not really, when I have the time." "You literally made a tiktok lip-syncing to MIA," she snickered, "I sent you here for Dd, he said something in his interview-"

"Dd!!!" screamed the girls. "That's disrespectful," my bestfriend said. I laughed.

"Uh? Y/N? is she here?" The girls looked at me again. It was more than a 100 girls, this is very nerve wrecking.

"Where she at?"

"Here!!" yelled my best friend. She pushed me through the girls. "Y'all give her some way," D smiled.

"Just because she's his celebrity crush, why we have to obey this?" "Why the fuck is she here?" "Dd better not pick her" "She's not even pretty"

"This is very outrageous bitches, hop the fuck off my dick," I rolled my eyes. They mugged me.

"What's up, ma?" asked Dd. "Confused, Furious and Sleepy," I grinned. "These girls bothering you?" he asked. "What is it to you?" I asked. "Point them out," he said.

"I'm no snitch," I shook my head. "I will snitch," said my bestfriend, "those four bitches talking down on her, and most of these bitches mugging her."

"So, those four girls, can go if they don't like who I'm taking to," said Dd. "Talking to?" I mumbled. They stood there, the guards escorted them out. They were cussing. I laughed.

"So the ones who knew they were mugging at Y/N can go too," said Dd. "That's okay, if they were talking down on me they can, but that's okay," I smiled.

"Do you know why I'm here?" he asked. "Not one bit, oh wait yeah, said something about I'm your celebrity crush, one of the girls said it, even though I'm no celebrity," I said.

"Yeah, I said it, and you made a tiktok with my song MIA," he said. "I like all your songs."

"So you are giving me a role every girl right here would die for?" I asked. "Aren't you not?" he asked.

"Not like that, I'm a big fan, but these girl would die if you hug them, that is how you have a major effect on them," I said.

"And I don't know you personally, so I wouldn't to gain your trust and all for me to be by your side," I said. "Alright, here's a deal, I will take you on a date tomorrow," he smiled.

I chuckled. He's very determine, I like that. "Deal, under one condition, make on of these girls have my role," I said.

"But will you still be here?" he asked. I nodded, "yeah." I smiled.

I will update pt.2 tmrw