"I know you love me"

***

"Y/N, it's time to move on," said Y/F/N. "You're telling me that I need to move on but when you was in a 2 years toxic relationship?" I asked.

She looked at me in a betrayal expression. "Shit, that was so not cool, I'm sorry," I said. "That's okay," she said.

"And who told you I ain't move on?" I asked. "Your 4 months of being lonely?" she said. "Or maybe I don't want a relationship?" I shrugged.

"You don't have to be in a relationship to be happy." "Who said I'm unhappy?" I laughed. "Then find a guy already."

"Did you just I don't have to be in a relationship to be happy? I want no one, and I'm not unhappy," I shook my head.

We walked inside Panda Express. "Hi, can I get two orange chicken burritos with a Pepsi and an Orange Juice," I spoke.

The lady told me the price and I payed. Y/F/N and I was waiting on our lunch, and that's why we heard loud talking and laughing.

I didn't even want to know it's who, cause I didn't care at the point. I was hungry and grumpy.

"Shit, Dd is here," said Y/F/N, pulling her shorts higher. I exhaled heavily. Anxious was overcoming me. "Shit, Y/N you fidgeting like a beyblade," said Dudey.

"Uh, wasn't aware, just hungry," I said. "So you good? I miss you around," he hugged me. "Well it won't be fun to have me around when I know I won't have fun," I smiled.

"And Y/F/N don't like me being with Dd," I whispered softly. "Fuck that," he rolled his eyes.

I smiled. Ddot walked toward Dudey and I. "Yo, Dd is so scared to come over here, what a pussy," said Ddot.

"Cause the last time I ran him." "Why?" ask Ddot. I gave a signal it was Y/F/N made me do it. "Here's your food, now let's go," she said.

"I didn't know Y/N got a body guard," said Dudey. "Pardon?" she asked. "Nah, it's good, let's go," I said, pulling her away.

"I don't think it's you who gets to think for Y/N, Dd rejected you too many times you got fed up and ruling Y/N?" ask Dudey. "Huh?" I asked.

"He's lying, you know I hate Dd, I will never like him," she nervously laughed. "Dd pop that ducking phone out," said Ddot.

"But you told me he said he didn't want me no more, you made me delete his number before I confront him which I found oddly suspicious," I shook my head. "How they gon prove I was tryna mess with Dd when I don't text him at all?" she showed me her phone.

"I made Dd screen-record it before you unsent the messages," Dudey sucked his teeth. Dd passed his phone to me and we looked at each other.

I read the message as it paused the video. Proof was there and then her number.

"You would do this bullshit and keep this for 4 months?" I asked. "I wanted what you two had, and Dd looked like the only guy in NYC who would treat her girl right," she said.

"Oh bullshit, you making excuses, you made Y/N hate me for no absolute reason," said Dd. I handed him his phone.

I didn't really care what was going on to be honest. "Get your act together Y/F/N, you ruined something good for Y/N," said Ddot.

Dudey and Ddot walked towards the cashier. Dd made his way in front of me. "Why didn't you just text?" I asked. "Cause I thought if your friend corrupted your mind, you would insult me, and you did already," he said.

"Sorry," I said.

"I know you love me," he smiled, picking my hands up to put it over his shoulders. "I still do," I smiled. "I want to work us out," said Dd.

I smiled. "You in ma heart?" He asked. "Gladly," I smiled.

He kissed me. "That's what I'm talking about, their love never dies Y/F/N," said Dudey. I chuckled and she pointed her middle finger at him. I was still surprised she still waited even though I'm not into her no more.