"FRIENDS"

~flashback~

"Yo, Y/N and I are f,r,i,e,n,d,s," said Dd, laughing. "N****, she sent me here," said Ddot. I actually did sent him to ask Dd. Apparently this was a bad idea, my heart felt like it was impaled by a spear.

"The fact that I heard him laughing makes me look like a fucking idiot, Darrian," I said. "Don't stress to much in it, Dd isn't the only one in SugarHill that's hot," said Ddot.

"I'm not attracted to a person hotness, he's funny and genuine," I said. "I want to help but don't know how to start, he said he see you as a friend, I think you might need to move on."

"To who? no one?" I asked. "Ylo likes you," said Ddot. "You're tripping, n****," I shook my head.

"Alright, let's see come on," he said. I walked onto the block with him.

~end of flashback~

So apparently Ylo and I dated a month after that day, Dd and I really talk that much. But he avoided me for some reason, which I don't want to jump to conclusion, that he was jealous. Why is he acting like that?

"Hey babe, what you're thinking about?" asked Ylo. "Nothing really, my head is killing me," I said. "Lemme order s food from the Chinese store, I'll be back," he said, he kissed me and ran off.

I was happy to be with Ylo and I love him. But I still couldn't get my head off the situation that is taking place lately.

My phone rang. Ylo.

MY GANGSTA🥷💕
on call

meet me in the car

why, I just told you my head
is throbbing

I'm going to buy you pill Y/N

I groaned.

Fine

I moved from the couch and walked to the door. I got out and went to Ylo's car. "You upset?" ask Ylo. "No, this is just my actual face," I said. He smiled. "We're meeting up with my n*****, after I buy you something to eat and the pill," he said.

I nodded.

*

I got my food and I had to feed Ylo with some of it. "Why didn't you just buy a food for yourself?" I asked. "You don't want to share with me?" He asked. "No it's not that, you're eating this more than I am," I said.

"Maybe I just want to share with my girlfriend," he said. I chuckled and continued feeding him and myself.

"Why do dress so good?" I asked. "We're filming today; collaboration," he said. "Why do you dress like that?"

"Sweat-shorts and a t-shirt, what's wrong with that? You didn't tell me anything," I said. "I did," he said. "Ylo you didn't, you told me to meet you in the car," I said.

"Oh," he said, then laugh, "My bad." "That's okay babe," I smiled.

He parked the car. "Lemme finish that," he said. "Ylo, you're so evil to me," I rolled my eyes. "You're not eating it," he said. "I want ice-cream, that's what I want," I said.

"Now you're evil to me," he grinned. I grinned also. "Aren't you coming out the car?" He asked as he opened the door. "Yeah, just not ready to go, go ahead," i say.

He gave me a face that I can't explain. He kissed me and went off. My phone rang.

Darrian💋
messages

heyy
where's ylo?

he walk to the house not
long ago
I'm aware he left his phone

ok, why you not with him?

I'll be there soon D

aiit

I'm too anxious to be there. Fuck it. I took up Ylo's phone and walked out the car to the house. I heard music and noise. I shook my head knowing my head is going to throb even more.

I opened the door. "Y/N!!" shouted Ddot. "How did you even know I was walking in?" I asked. "I smelt that you were near," he said. "Ok," I grinned.

"DD's mood might change when he sees you," said Ddot. "Why?" I asked. "He didn't really want to see you, even though he don't want to tell me" he said.

I shrugged it off and walked to Ylo. "Sometimes I wonder what you would do without me," I hand him his phone. He grinned and kissed me.

I turned to see Dd looking at me. I stared at him, then walked off. I sense the tension that was between us, but I didn't like him like that again.

I can't be sorry if I turned him down. I searching for Ddot, but somehow Buba saw me. "What's up cuz?" he asked. "Good, just thinking," I said. "About what?" he asked.

"It's nothing," I said. "Y/N, I'm your bestfriend, you can tell me anything," he said. "Actually, you and Ddot," I said, "why is Dd avoiding me? he never did that before."

"How long have this going on?" he asked. "A month ago," I said. "Dd never told me about anything like that, when we meant you his mood changes," he said. "Why though?" I asked.

"Maybe because Dd likes you," said Ddot. I chuckled. "Why you laughing? you doubting it?" Buba asked. I shook my head.

I walked off, then sat on the couch. "Hey baby," said Ylo. I smiled, "hey." "You good?" he asked. "Why is everyone asking me that? this is just my face, you should know that by now," I said.

"Alright, I hear you," he stated, "imma talk to dee, I'll be back." I nod as he walked off.

Buba called me to the back room. I walked over there that's when I saw Dd once again. Ddot and Buba walked out after Bubs say, "Talk out the issue."

"So?" I asked, "why you been avoiding me?" "No reason," he said as he avoid eye contact. "Cut the crap, since Ylo and I started dating you stop talking to me," I said. "That's true, because you're with him now, I try so hard not to like you," he said.

I stand corrected, I wasn't assuming earlier.

"Remember when you said you see me as a friend?" I asked. He nod. "That's what I replayed in my head, but now I can cope with it because I love Ylo now, I see you as a f,r,i,e,n,d," I smiled.

"I understand that, now it's time for me to stop liking you, you're my n****'* girl, I respect that," he said. I hugged him to comfort him.

"You told her you liked her? now it's time to back off my girl now n****, said Ylo. "You knew?" I asked. He nod. "It was obvious, I later confronted him and he told me," he said.

"Atleast I wasn't harsh like what you did a month ago," I said. "I wasn't that harsh," Dd grinned. "Trust me, you were," I smiled, throwing my left arm around his shoulder. We walked out the room.

I'm glad Dd and I made it neutral and clear that we can't like each other again. We became good friends like before.