"fucking fuckhead"

Requests are always opened.

I decided to do a prank on Dd. I'm not recording it, so he'll be more gullible about the prank I'm doing. He's at the studio with his friends right now, and I'm gon have to drive myself there in about a couple.

I texted Ddot and Jay about the prank, so when it's getting overheated I'll show him the message.

I'm wearing this to spice it up. (that's what ur wearing)

I know he gon be mad, 'cause I normally wear this at home

I know he gon be mad, 'cause I normally wear this at home. I chuckled to myself, while taking my keys, phone, two bars of Oats and Honey: Nature Valley and a Gatorade.

I got into the car, started driving off, blasting Pop Smoke music, and eating. I was barely there and I'm jammed in traffic.

"Fucking hell," I mumbled. The music stopped, and it was a call from Dd.

I declined the call. I wanted to get out the traffic first. He kept calling, but it was only 6 minutes until I started driving off.

I answered back his last call. "Bro, why u declined my first call and haven't answered the rest?" he asked, obviously upset.

"Dd, I was in traffic, I don't want no one hearing my business," I said. "Oh, where you going?" he asked, staring at the screen.

"Why they being loud?" "They always loud," said Dd.

"I'm coming to you dummy and going somewhere after," I smiled. He smiled, "alright be safe, I love you."

"I love you too," I said, before hanging up. I turned to the right, and make my way to the gate. I hopped out the car, and walked to the door. I went to the elevator and pressed the number for going up.

The door opened and I made my way to the door, revealing Dd's friends. All was looking at me, head to toe.

Dd haven't seen me yet.

"Dd, you got your girl dressing like that out in public?" Popo tapped Dd's arm. "Where?" he asked. Popo nodded my way.

Dd turned his way to me, slowly making his angry face. I smiled at him, grinning in my head.

"I ain't smiling with you, why you dressing like that? in front my dawgs and in public?" Dd walked up to me, "where you going dressing like this?"

"What's wrong with something I'm comfortable in?" I asked. "You're comfortable wearing that in front a lot of n!ggas?" he asked.

"No, 'cause why you making me sound like a dub?" I asked. "You haven't answered my question."

"What question?" I asked. "where you going dressing like that? why you dressing like that?" he asked. "uhh.. I dress like this all the time," I said, trying not to laugh.

"Not around us, only around Dd," said Jay. "Noti you better not film my girl in this skimpy ass clothing," said Dd. "What you take me for?" ask Noti.

"Cause you and Idris video everything," said Ddot. "The passes and you can't tell me why the fuck where you going with that clothes on?!" he asked, irritated.

"At my ex's crib," I said, opening the bottle of Gatorade. "Looking like that?, are you fucking crazy?!"

I kept drinking, unbothered about him yelling. "Dd chill out Y/N's probably joking, you her first boyfriend," said Ddot.

"No, she's not, she got 3 exes" said Dd. "No, I'm not joking," I closed the bottle. "Why the fuck aren't you agreeing with Ddot?!" asked Dd.

"cause I'm not joking! I'm going to see him and you can't stop me fucking fuckhead," I said, turning to walk outside. He pulled me out the door and closing the door.

"What do you mean about going to that little bitch's house? and dressing like that with your front printing through that little ass tights?" he asked. "To talk things out," I pulled my shirt down.

"By sleeping with him? 'cause there's no way in hell my girl can go to her ex's house with that outfits on to talk things out with him!" he pacing through the hallways, "now I know you ain't joking, where's the camera?"

"I ain't," I chuckled. "Yoo, you different, I swear to god, the only girl I'm fucking with right now, the girl I've ever loved so far, tryna get back with ha ex? why?" he stated.

"Dd, I'm not gon sleep with him," I pulled my shorts up a little higher. "keep the shorts here, stop pulling it higher," Dd pulled my shorts down.

"Wai-" he felt between my skin and bands. "And you're not wearing any panty?!" he asked. "I never normally wear any in this?" I chuckled.

"that's around me, why all of a sudden you wanna see this n!ggas?!" he asked. "cause we friends now." "cause y'all friends now, you think it's okay to sleep with him?" he shook his head, obviously over talking to me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Alright, go on, I don't even care no more," said Dd. "Okay," I walked off.

"What the fuck?!" he shouted.

I laughed. "Dd, I'm joking, you think I'm back to none of those idiots." "Don't ask, here's the chat with Jay, Ddot and I," I showed him the phone.

Dd opened the door to the studio. "You two n!ggas knew and watch me yelling at my girl thinking she tryna fuck with her ex?" ask Dd. "Isn't that's the point of a prank n!gga?" ask Jay.

"We had to act cool," said Ddot.

"Put my hoodie on," he said, putting the hoodie over my head. I put my arms in the sleeves fixing the hoodie down to my thighs.

"Dd had a tantrum, you fool's in love," said Noti. "I am, she's the only girl in focusing on right now," he kissed my cheek after.

"Ohh pizza," I smiled, "what pizza y'all ordered?" "The pineapple pizza is Jay's," said Jstar. "It's still hot," I screamed in happiness.

I took up one of the slices of cheese pizza. I placed it on a napkin and made my way to Dd.

"Gimme a bite," he said. "Dd, I swear you always do this," I said. He sucked his teeth and took a bite. "Here," I said. "You don't wanna eat what I eat from?" he asked.

"no, cause you're a turn off," I said. He looked at me with his nose flaring. I chuckled and kissed his lips. I ate about 4 pizza.

"Y/N, I need you to do my hair for me," said Ddot. "Alright let's go," I said, wiping my hands, then putting hand sanitiser on it.