Baby Mama pt.2

Requests are always open.

The babies was growing on me. I couldn't stop thinking about what their future might holds. Mostly what would they look like, would they have resemblance of me or their father.

My head was clouded with positive thoughts and it felt good. But what made my stomach upset is, what if people found out I was interacting in sexual intercourse?

I shouldn't care, but people loves to talk and always have something to say about kids in this generation.

I shook the thoughts out of my head. "Hey babe, I think I'm ready to tell your mother," I smiled. "Really?" he asked, as his face lit up. I nod.

*

We made it to his house. He took my jacket off and walk me to his mother, who was in the kitchen.

"Good evening Mama Osama," I smiled. She squealed in happiness, "o my god, it's been a while I haven't seen you," I said. "Just felt a little off lately," I said, "but I'm better now."

"I saved you your favourite ice-cream from the last time you were here," she said, turning to the freezer and took out the tub of ice-cream.

"You got green apple too?" I asked. "Green apple? you never normally eat apples with that," she said. "I'm just feeling for some right now with the ice cream," I said.

She chuckled, while shaking her head. She gave me them, and I started eating.

"Is it your time?" she asked. I shook my head. "Apparently I made a mistake which I didn't know I made 3 months ago," Dd said.

I looked at her. "I'm pregnant with twins," I said. She then looked at me. Tears was in her eyes. "Mom, don't cry, everything will be okay," Dd said.

"I'm crying for tears of joy," she smiled, "David, you know I love Y/N come on." "She's having my grand babies," she said again.

"My boy, you wildin'," said Jay, "mom, beat his ass." "I'll beat yours," I said. He laughed. She hugged me, "o my god, I'm so happy right now, I'm going to make Mel cook for me."

Her hug was so tight. "Mom, okay," said Dd. "Ayo I'm gonna be an uncle again but by Y/N," Jay hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Mom, these kids wildin'," Jay said, walking to his mom. "Leave them alone, they're adorable," she smiled at me. She was in 'aww' right now, I could feel it.

"Mom you're staring at her too long now, o my god," whined Dd. "She's just glowing, how didn't I see this?" she asked.

"Okay Y/N, come on, I'll be back in a few," said Dd, leading me to his room. I lay on his bed waiting for him, but I was scrolling through tiktok.

Everyone that was being happy about this pregnancy makes me nervous. Teenage pregnancy never have this much positive energy.

The door opened, and I turned facing Dd. He smiled at me. I turned back to my phone. "What's wrong?" he asked, laying on the bed.

"Everyone being happy about it feels weird," I said. "That's the good thing about it, no one is kicking you out the house or telling you to get rid of our kids," he looked me in the eyes.

"And I still wouldn't," I cupped his face, "even if you didn't approve." "What kind of n**** you take me fo, Y/N?", He asks, "a worthless one?"

"I was just stating," I rolled my eyes. "You hungry?" he asked. "Not really," I said. "Okay, but what would you like?" he asked. "Double Cheeseburger, you know it'll come with juice and fries with bacon and cheese already, and I want a triple chocolate chip shake with it," I said.

He chuckled, "okay, I'll go right now with Jay." I smiled, he pecked my lips as he got up.

*

He got back. I was starving 'cause I was thinking about the food. He place them in front of me, and he sat with his.

"Best boyfriend ever," I stuffed my food in my mouth. "Slash, Baby Daddy," He said.

The best part about it is that, Dd can't said his kids is another guys kids, because he knows I was always by his side, even if he was on stage.

*
3 months later

Today I was suppose to know the gender of my babies. I am so excited. All DD's family and friends was here, and all my mines was here too.

"Okay, sup people, obviously you know my beautiful girlfriend got knocked up, by me, just couldn't imagine having a kid with no one else but that's not the reason," he said. I smiled.

"It was unexpected, but all I know is, she a good girl, she treated Notti and Ddot like her own kids and I admire that," he said. "Word 2 my mother, this real shit," said Ddot.

"So watching her arguing in Spanish at me, and Ddot, makes me daydream everyday about her cussing my kids when they doing wrongs," he said.

"Let me talk now," I said. He smiled. "Mama Osama and I made a bet on Dd, if he isn't a father material, she doubted me about him being a good dad," I said. They all laugh, but him.

I got his attention on me. "He can afford a lot of the babies' clothing and items, but will he give me with the babies to change their diapers?" I asked. "You're insulting me?" he asked.

I chuckled, " I was kidding, but the doubt wasn't a joke." He looked at me.

"Okay, but you know I'm going to help you with them," he said. I nod my head, knowing he would hardly have time. He have a career now, he's doing music and going on tours, would he have time for our kids?

Good thing I can turn off my negative thoughts with a smile.

"Alright everyone, who's ready to eat cupcakes?" asked Jstar, walking in with 30 cupcakes. "Me, I'm starving," I said. "The thing is, the frosting inside is the babies gender, none of us knows but the person that filled the cupcakes," said Jstar.

"Yeah whatever, I'm hungry," I said. They laughed.

"What you want Y/N?" Jstar asked. "Boys," I smiled. "Dd?" ask Jstar. "Girls of course," he smiled. "Who's joining on Y/N's team?" ask Jstar.

Melz, Bria, Ddot, Jay, my sister; Jules, my dad, Noti and 7 of my friends was voting girls, while most of Dd friends, his mom, my brother; Michael, Noti, Buba, my mom, Idris and Ylo was voting girl.

They handed everyone two each. I ate, then Dd.

It went on until Ylo got blue. We screamed. I said, "it's a boy!." "Hold on, one more," said Dd, holding onto me. The others ate, then Bria got pink. Dd ran off as he saw Bria's mouth was pink.

Very cliché it is.

"Who will be the god father and mother?" ask Melz. "Ddot of course?" said Dd. "This n**** old enough to be a god father?" Jules asked. "Whatcha talking about? I'm a man," said Ddot.

"I'm letting um... Noti be the god mother," I smiled. They laughed. "Alright, laugh it up," he chuckled. "Okay, I'm joking, the godmothers would have to be Bria and Melz," I said.

"So I could choose one more?" he asked. I nod, "if you want." "Ddot and Ylo," said Dd. I smiled.

"Alright y'all, we gon eat and celebrate these wonderful kids who soon to be born in 3 months time," Noti said.

They played the music. "This day will not be forgotten," he said, before kissing my lips. I smiled. "If labour is bad, don't expect me to have sex with you again," I blankly stare.

"What you tryna say?" he asked. "You heard me," I smiled. Then I make me way to the food isle.