"he's dangerous" pt. 4

Requests are always open

Today was not my day. Des, Dd and I was walking and talking about who would cheat and who wouldn't, he said he wouldn't, he showed proof too. Dd left his phone with me 'cause he wanted to go the bathroom. His phone was dinging by messages.

Someone called Desi so she walked to the person, so I went onto her and Dd's messages. I felt guilty doing it, but that's when I saw her sending him nudes and he turned it down. I rolled my eyes, going onto other girl's messages, normal messages.

"Y/N, you went on his messages?" Desi asked. "Yeah, and yours too," I said. "Y/N, DD sent the picture from my phone to his," she said, "But Dd is a cheating, he's texting other girls, just look."

"I saw them," I said. She was trying to make me forget hers, I wasn't upset about anything. I didn't know how to feel. She took the phone and gave me it back, I looked at it, all the messages were gone.

Wtf? Dd came back, that took him long. I gave him his phone and walked away. In my head was him cheating on me.

*

I walked into school the next day. Kids was looking at me, most girls were glaring and murmuring and the others were minding their business.

Why the fuck they're looking at me like that? I avoid eye contacts with them all. They can't be upset that Dd and I are something. I only told one person and it's Desandra and Kanesha.

I shrug my shoulder and walked to my other friend, Kanesha. "Desandra told them so that you know," she said before I could say 'hi' "Really?" I asked.

She nods. "She'll come around, it's good." I said. Really Desi?

That's when three girls came up to me.

"You know that's wrong, right?" one of them asked. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Dating your bestfriend's ex boyfriend, is just wack bro," she said.

The two of them agreed in unison. "They were dating? I didn't know, she was the one who se- hold that thought," I said, "Besides she's not my best friend."

I walked to Desandra. "Why the fuck would you set me up with Dd and you two were a thing once?" I asked. "I literally told you during the car ride to Deli," she said.

"No you didn't, everything you told was a lie, what kind of friend would do that shit?" I asked. "What kind of friend would go to their bestfriend's ex?" she asked.

"You're not my bestfriend, and you're letting a friendship break up because your lying ass won't admit you didn't tell me? All this because of Dd?" I asked.

"Because of Dd what?" he asked. "Wassup babe," Desandra cooed. My hands was high in the air slap her so hard. "You mugging me now?" she asked me.

I walked out the school. This bitch be lying to everyone faces and I'm the enemy here? Dd walked directly to me.

"I heard what's happening to you," he said. I kept quiet. "You lost your puppy Keem, I-," he said, but I cut him off, "that's what the bitch told you?"

"Why are you calling your bestfriend a bitch?" he asked. "Because she is, why didn't you tell me you were her ex?" I asked.

"Des and I weren't anything," he said. "Then why she's telling everyone I'm dating her ex which is you? Is she that delusional?" I asked. "Des like me, but I turned her multiple times, she sent me her nudes" he said.

"I saw them, she said you took her phone and send it to your phone" I said. "Nah babe that's a lie, I never once touched her phone," he said. "but she took your phone and deleted them right before I planned to confront you."

"Babe, I never once liked her, I told her to get me you, she took years to do that shit, she went down on me, last night in front of Ddot, I turned her down," he said.

"It's facts, I was surprised," said Ddot. "Where do you come from?" I asked. "I was walking around," he smiled. I smiled and shook my head. "It took Dd two years to get to you, Desandra told him you gay, you have aids, you have infection, your dad hid you in a basement and some other shit about you liking her," said Ddot.

"He knows it all, until she showed up with you, she Sidney knew I'll be at Deli, when you were in the shop, she grabbed my dick and walked to you," he said. "She's so common out, why would she lie about those stuff?" I asked.

"Everyone gonna think I choose a guy over my so called best friend," I sighed. I heard cheering and saw crowd walking out.

I turned to them, obviously Des was in the middle of it walking to me with her fist fold. "What the fuck is this?" I asked. "To tell you you're a ticking homewrecker," she said.

"Homewrecker? I can't be a homewrecker when you and him weren't together," I said. "Just cut the crap n****, we weren't a thing," Dd input.

She glared at me. "You wanna tell everyone how you said Dd fucked you?" she asked. "Oh, you wanna tell everyone that you was messing around with most of these girls' boyfriends, such as Wayne, Dean, Kyle and you got knocked up by your 17 year old step-uncle?" I asked. I was wrong for that, but I had to.

They all was shocked. She started throwing hands and that's when Kanesha and I fought her back. Ddot and Dd stopped us. I pushed her away.

"Fucking light-head delusional bitch, make a slight move like that again, I'll fuck your ass up n****," I shouted. I went to my car, Kanesha and I looked at each other and we laughed. "You saw her face, when you called her n****?" she asked. I laughed.

Dd and Ddot came in. "You just said n****," Dd said: "Is everyone shocked?" I asked, laughing. They all nod. "I told Mel that you're dropping me home," Dd said. I smiled. "I'll say it.. that fight was epic, I'm glad you put her in in her place," said Ddot.

Dd hovered me and kissed me. "Proud of you," he said. I smiled. "And proud of you Kanesha to step up for Y/N," said Ddot. "I'll do anything for Y/N," she smiled. "Is that flirting?" I asked. "Maybe," he smiled.

"You have your girl, shut up," said Dd. We drove off.

Long story short, she didn't stop, months by she still was surprised that Dd and I was a thing and Kanesha and I was still friends, aka bestfriends.