"ma chill"

***

Me being home alone with Dd and bored is the worst type of boredom that I ever experienced. It's like a crime that's happening mentally. I walked into the bathroom about 6 times in 2 minute just to look at myself cause I'm bored.

I know I have my phone but I want DD's attention right now. So I just decided to sit beside him while he was streaming.

"Wassup ma?" he asked. "Decided to finally sit beside you playing whatever the fuck this is," I smiled. "Whaaaatt, stop playing with me," he said, clicking on the keyboard.

"Why you not playing?" I asked. "I'm streaming but not playing, I'm not ready as yet," he said. I looked at him, "Then that means you could've spend a little time with me."

"I was gon talk to my chat," he said. I made an 'o' with my mouth for understanding. I could've hear a man talking out comments, "hi dd, can you say love you Sara."

"Love you Sara," smiled Dd. "They paying you money and tryna get you to talk to them?" I asked, curiously, already interested.

He nodded, "and also you can bring me something to drink." "The fuck you take me for Dd?" I asked. "My girl," he smiled. I sucked my teeth.

***

"Here's your motherfucking drinks and something for you to munch on n!gga," I said, giving him them. "yo, watch your mouth," he grabbed my neck. I laughed. I'm very ticklish, so I was gon laugh.

I decided to read the donation. "I'm going everywhere for shows, don't worry bout that," he answered to one. "Even in the Caribbean? cause y'all n!ggas dumb to go USA countries only."

He mugged at me, then payed attention to the screen again. "nah i don't think I ca-" I cut him off, "nahh, Dd let me talk."

"I'm sorry but me and Dd forever, we locked in, he tied me down and I tied him down, so the fuck you mean leave yo tramp for something better," I said. All Dd did was laughing before he said, "we forever baby."

He kissed my cheek. I got bored really fast, so I went upstairs just to see if I could pest Jay.

"Jayklickin, I'm bored," I whined. "Where's your man? what is he doing?" he asked. "Dd is streaming," I said.

"And you chose to bother me?" he asked. "Well yeah I guess, or I cant bother Amiri, cause he and Melz asleep," I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled. "Fine nevermind," I walked out. "I'm going to talk to Dd, this is everyday routine," said Jay. I don't why Jay would waste his time and he knows Dd doesn't listen to him. He doesn't listen to Melz either.

We walked down the basement stairs. "Who's coming down?" ask Dd. "Surely not mom," said Jay. "Yo, I'm streaming why the crowd?" he fussed.

"Do you forget you have a girlfriend? you always play games leaving her alone," said Jay. Dd sucked his teeth. I chuckled.

"Why would Y/N go to your room and talk to you about me?" asked Dd. "She didn't, she said she's bored," said Jay. "Y/N was right here, good, reading my donations," said Dd.

Jay sucked his teeth and walked off. He was clearly annoyed. Dd was unbothered he went back to his game. I sucked my teeth bout to walk up stairs. "Y/N, come back," said Dd.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards him. He pulled my onto his lap. "What's wrong?" he asked. I muted his mic. "I'm bored and you always leave me all alone," I said.

He chuckled and kissed my lips. "I'll be off, you'll have to wait, and we gon go out and eat," he smiled. I smiled, and kissed his lip.

"You're a big baby," he chuckled, before he turned the mic back on. I lent back on him watching him playing The Heights NYC with other guys.

"Yo, what's so different than me and Dotty driving?!" ask Dd. "You can't drive for shit," I smiled. The other guys laughed. "Why are you insulting me?" ask Dd.

"Yo, Y/N that's you?" asked Ddot. "You was in here too?" I asked him. "Dd forced me," he said. I smiled.

"She's speaking facts about the driving Dd," said Indya. "Suck my dick, shut the fuck up," he spoke, obviously upset. She laughed. "You're so hotheaded, calm yourself," I grinned.

"yoo, your girl cute as hell," flaco said. "Bro, shut up," said Dd. "Dd, I'm sure you didn't get the compliment, but thank you for telling him what I was thinking," I talked into DD's mic.

The game was playing a hiphop song, which made me started twerking. "Y/N, remember we on live," chuckled Dd. I continued.

"Ma chill, behave," he stopped me. I gasped and muted his mic. "David, you're soft as hell, I can't twerk and you don't get a boner?" I asked. "You're legit on my dick right now," he laughed.

He turned it on. I had the mic in my hand, "Roll a dead opp, then you know he fuck his mother." Dd looked at me, smiling. "You like that song huh?" he asked.

"Umm... I like them all," I kissed his lips.

"Y'all niggas stop being cute and Dd pick me up, cus u can't drive for shit," said Dotty. "Alright," chuckled Dd.

I got up from Dd. "Where you going?" ask Dd. "Um... I'm going to order something to eat," I said. "Yo, whatcha tone," he said.

"What to-," I kissed my teeth after. I knew that would piss him off more, but I knew I didn't have a tone. He ran after me and I quickly ran upstairs.

"JAYYY," I screamed out. He walked out his room, obviously knew I messed with Dd. Dd and Jay was heads to heads. "So she's your girl now?" ask Dd.

"No, but you know I'm gon protect my bro's girl," said Jay. "That's my bro," Dd smiled and dabbed him up. I was confused. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Dd came up to me and kissed my lips. He chuckled. "You know we forever, we tied down," he said. "That sounds like a demand," I said.

"No, it isn't tho," he said.