"you're pathetic"

***

"Girl, have you heard Jay Racks and ha minions jumped Ddot's mom?" ask Y/F/N. "I was there yes, and it's very immature of her," I took my books out my locker.

"And you didn't say something to ha?" she asked. "Do I look like a referee? what would I do about that?" I asked.

"she jumped your cousin, Y/N." "I'm done fighting Racks, she won't stop if I hit her harder, I just let her get away with the slap she gave me," I chuckled.

"That fight you and ha had was fire, you're the first person she didn't beat up," Y/F/N grinned. "She was fighting for Dd when we last fought, it's just pathetic," I zipped my bag and started walking.

"Where are we going now?" she asked. "To deck a bitch, if she tries when i passes ha," I said, swinging the bag on my back.

"You're expecting it, so y'all won't fight." I spoked, "she lives for putting other females down, so apparently we will." "If you're scared, you can say that."

"Ain't scared of Jay Racks," she said. "The time she dragged your ass says different," I smiled. "Okay, I actually am," she said. "You're with me, don't worry."

We walked out the entrance, until I got stopped by Dd, running out his car. "What's going on with Y/F/N and Racks again?" he asked. "Nothing else other than she jumped my blood," I chuckled.

"Why you making Y/F/N going around SugarHill telling people that she got fishy odour?" He asked. "Dd, you think I go around accepting that statement on Racks?" I asked.

"She jumped your fam, obviously there's a reason for you to." "A perfect reason, but I never one had to say shit about ha for her to pick problem with me," I shook my head.

"Y/N never agreed to it," said Y/F/N. "Well she's searching for Y/F/N," he said.

"Well then Y/F/N, I was right after all," I smiled. "So you gon go to ha, please don't baby," said Dd. "I don't walk after problem, it find it's way to me," I made my way to his car.

Racks just mad 'cause she was not claimed as family cause my lil cousin is a little famous now. So maybe she's clout chasing. She knows not to fuck around with me. I let her finally got a slap off me, but she's doing too much, she's mad extra.

But Y/F/N said Racks had a fishy odour has a deep joke, but somehow someone heard and told her. Fucking snitch

"Aren't you nervous," ask Dd. "Your ex and girlfriend is always at war, you're nervous," I giggled, "she's like putting a baby to sleep without its milk." "I don't think she would agree," said Y\F\N.

"You gon be fine," I chuckled.

***

I made it home having a conversation with Mel on live, while Dd beside me sleeping like baby.

"I don't know but I love you and Eva for some reason, y'all just chill and isn't at it with everyone," said Mel. I chuckled knowing what was she referring.

"She's very much irrelevant, she's gon come to my house in no time soon tryna beat me up as that's what she told people," I used my right hand playing in Dd's curls.

"You know, after she jumped my blood, she slapped me in the face, I let her get away with it 'cause I know she was dying to do it, I let her live for a little, but today she said she wanna beat me 'cause I told people she has fishy odour," I shook my head.

"So, she thought you said that." I nodded. "I don't know how the fuck Dd chose her when a fucking angel right there," she smiled. "Well the angel guide him out apparently," I grinned.

"Just watch your back, she will try anything to be on top," said Mel. "I don't condone females bringing other females down, and she does that a lot," I shook my head.

"Ye-," my phone rang. It was from Y/F/N.

Sista Sista😫❤️
On call

Y/N, Racks is outside my home

I'll be there right now

I got up. "Mel meet me at Y/F/N's house, Racks is at her house," I spoke quickly, getting up. "Ok," she said, before ending the live.

I woke Dd up and we got out the house.

***

We stood out the car, watching as Racks and her minions shouting at Y/F/N to get out the house.

"Maybe she don't wanna come out," I spoke. "Did she called you?" Racks asked. "Does it matter if she does, what do you want her for," I asked.

Me knowing what she wanted her for, just tryna get in her head a little. I tilted my head, waiting for an answer.

"You bought your midget of a boyfriend and his giant of a sister to save your ass?" she asked. "What your fucking mouth," I curled my fists, "they won't pull me off when I start letting you shed blood."

"So why the fuck you here making these loud ass noise in the streets like them uncivilised people?!" I asked, kinda raising my voice a little.

"Why your friend telling people I have a fishy odour?" she asked. "Uhh... she didn't say such thing, so whosoever is the snitch better get their ears cleaned," I said.

"So who said it then n!gga!?" she asked, obviously loudly. "I did," I smiled calmly. She exhaled hardly, and decided to throw hands.

I kicked her, then watched her fall on the floor. "You know not to fuck around the people I care about, I don't like you at all," I chuckled.

She got up, and I pulled her all over the place. I know she was gon give up soon, so worked with time until she start crying.

I kept hitting her. Sounds cliche that I won, and I did won, but I was pulled away by Mel. Racks nose was bleeding, and I chuckled.

She was on the floor, crying and wiping the blood in her shirt. "Fuck with my bloods and my friends again," I grinned.

"You fucking psychopath, I don't know what Dd sees in you," she said. "Something you don't, 'cause you're all over the motherfucking place like dogs without an owner bitch," I said, making my way to the car.

Mel drove off. "Thank you Y/N," said Y/F/N, hugging me. "You're welcome, but sometimes you need to stand up for yourself, I won't be here for long to save your ass," I smiled.

"I'll try," she dabbed me up. "You need to join a wrestling class," said Mel. "I learnt my moves from Karate Kid miss," I said.

"Might need to teach me," said Dd, before he kissed my lips. "Uhh... it doesn't involves guns, so you won't be interested," I patted his shoulder.

He sucked his teeth, and placed his arms around me, comforting me.