"he cheated?" pt. 3

Requests are always open.
soo, apparently a comment requests a smut for this chapter. I suck ass at smuts, but I'll try.

SMUTS WARNING⚠️😭!!!

Dd started kissing my neck after he took off my shirt. Which left me half naked, because who the fuck wears bra to bed. "How unfair of you, I'm taking your clothes off first," I put his hands down. He chuckled, "ok." I squealed and pull his shirt off.

I pulled his blue shorts off and started biting his lips softly, while him grabbing my neck. I stopped, as he lent back and I pull his boxers off. His dick slapped his right thigh, and I lick my lips.

He smirked, "still like the sight?" I laughed. "My turn baby," he said. Dd made me lay down and stool my shorts off and that left me butt naked.

He grope my boobs in his hands while kissing my neck. I had to touch myself; the multiple sensation of satisfaction was pleasuring.

I softly moaned, "Dd."

Dd moved to my left boobs, sucking on it and played with my right boobs. He moved his hand and place it down to my heat.

I jumped at his cold fingers. "Fuck." "Fuck Y/N, you already wet for me?" he asked. "Obviously," I shook my head.

I got up and pushed him on the bed. I bit my lips and I went down to his dick and pumped it up and down.

I tease-fully use my tongue and played with his tip. Then put my whole mouth around his dick. He grunted loudly.

I slapped him. "Shut up," I said. "Ddot isn't dumb enough to know I'm about to fuck you," he said, as he got up to lay me on my back again.

He put me in missionary, of course. He lined his dick towards my heat and inserted himself into me. I gasp and grip tightly onto the blanket.

"That feel so good," I sighed. He started making his pace getting faster. I used my pillow to cover my screams.

The knot in my stomach was unexplainable, but a slight pain was there. He went faster, but I kept using my hand to slow him down.

"You want me to slow down ma?" he asked. "Just a little bit," I said. He did what I told, but it didn't do anything though.

He took hard strokes one by one, and I felt him inside my belly. "Wait, I feel it here," I cried out softly. He stopped, still inside of me and looked at my belly. His dick printed out into my belly.

He laughed. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. He turned me into another position, which is backshot. Dd went harder again. "You take this as a joke, don't you?" I asked.

"What you mean?" he grinned. "Fuck, I'm about to cum," I gripped onto his right left . He winced him pain.

He then went faster and harder. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I cuss. He came in me and I came after. He flop onto the bed, and we both was breathing heavily.

"I have big dick," he said, touching the part where I felt his dick. "We don't care," I said. "Apparently you do, you can't get enough of me," he said.

I took a shower, and got dressed into something cozy. Dd got into the shower and got dressed. Ddot opened the door, "That sounded fun." I side eyed Dd.

"It was," said Dd. "It wasn't," I said. Dd looked at me this time. "I heard you screaming shut the fuck up," said Ddot.

"Sex is not a nice feeling for girls," I said. "Alright, you sound dumb right now," said Ddot.

"The fuck? you're trying to say your smarter than me Darrian?" I asked.

He shrugged and laughed. "Get educated about sex before you talk to me D," I said. "I'm educated already," Ddot said. "By putting your dick anywhere a hole is?" I asked.

Ddot glared at me. I laughed and pulled him on the bed.

"Ew what the fuck, did you change the sheets?" he asked. "Yes dumb ass," said Dd. "I don't like the idea of you banging my sister, it's not a pleasant feeling Dd," Ddot said.

"Your sister is Y/A, she can make the choice of her own," said Dd. "I don't like the idea of my 14 year old brother having sexual intercourse with grown ass women," I blankly stared at him.

Dd was laughing.

"I'm a man, fool, I do whatever I want," He said. "You'll know when you walked up to the judges," I said.

"Wha?-", "Hold on you hear that?" I asked. Ddot smack his lips, already annoyed.

"That's the sound of the motherfucking police n****, child porno is not a okay thing bitch, they'll always think she influenced you in it."

"No, what the fuck, if a grown ass man did that to a 14 year old, he'll be in jail already, that's not funny David," I said, annoyed of him laughing.

"I'm tired to you teach n****s like you, date females who's your age, most might not be sexually active, but wait on the right time, use your fucking hand if you can't wait," I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, I will love my wives always," Ddot said. "Jail is not a nice place, if you say you love them," I said.

"Dick rider, I'm single," he shook his head. "They broke up with you?" I asked. "No comment, let's play COD Dd," Ddot said.

"Alright, let's go," Dd got up. Dd kissed me and ran out.

Educating Ddot with life issue is stressing, he won't listen and will not listen. I don't know how to get him to take me serious. I love him with all my heart, and I want the best for his health.