"you're hot"

Requests are always open.

I was suppose to meet up with Idris to make a YouTube video, I drove to the place where the rails were hanged.

The numerous males that was there, made me feel uncomfortable and I haven't meet them yet, the loud talking made me got upset and Idris who lied to me.

I fussed and flung myself around. Idris knew I didn't like crowds. He knew I'm shy. He knocked on the window. I winded down the window.

"N****, I saw the car moving, I thought wrong," he said. I nod. "You bitch knew I don't like random people," I said. "I had to do this to get you to come out the house," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Y/N, just get out n****," he said. I looked him dead in the eyes. "Fuck.. no," I said.

"Yo Dd, Ddot, Ylo, Jay, come get her," he said to the guys. All of them was attractive, but the one with the curly hair was outstanding.

They walked up, but I locked my door and winded my window up.

I laughed. "Y/N, opened the door," Idris said. "Why she don't want to come out?" the one with the dimples asked.

"She hates crowd," he said. "She'll love us," said the one with the pink lip.

I rolled my eyes and open the door. I walked out. "Fuck, she's hot," the curly head one said. "What you talking about lil n****, don't you talk about Kay Flock sister like that," Idris said.

I chuckled. He looked at me in disgust. "I'm kidding bro, she's my little cousin's friend," he said. "Flock is no one," I said.

"I like her even more," said the pink lip one. "Hold on, what the fuck? who is who?" I asked. "I'm Ddot," the pink lip one said.

"He's Jay, that's Dd, and that's Ylo," Ddot said. I smiled. "Okay, so apparently I'm here for a reason, what is it?" I asked.

"Dd wanted you be in his music video," he said. "Why?" I asked. "Because Dd likes you," he said. "Who's Dd again?" I asked. "The curly haired short n****," he said.

"He smoke," I said. "These n****s be wilding, Ddot the youngest here and he's smoking too," he said.

I grinned. "Dd come get to know her n****," Idris said. Dd smiled and walked to me as Idris walked away.

"Wassup?" he asked. "Nothing, just want to know, why out of all females here you choose me?" I asked. "They're going to dance, but you're going to dance on me and I admire you," he said.

I chuckled softly. "Okay," I said. "So you down?" he asked. "Yeah," I smiled.

*

Two minors was onto each other. "Your female fans is going to be upset," I said. "I love them, but I'm all about you right now," he said.

"Is it cause I twerk on you?" I asked. He shook his head, "nah ma, I'm just jacking you, that's it." "Well I'm not jacking you."

I walked away after that. I was lying, I have to play a little hard to get, the fuck.

I know this was short, I'm just focusing on my studies, but more will be out soon.