"that's funny really"

***

Today was the day Kay was coming out from jail and today is the day I would've to break up with Dd. Why? Oh 'cause Kay was actually my man first, he's still my man, but I suddenly got lonely.

Don't get me wrong I do like Dd, he's sweet, but I love Kay more.

•Flashback•

"ugh... this fucking toy ain't working," I cussed. I threw it down in frustration, pulled my shorts up. and walk out of Kay's room. I walked into the kitchen to drink some orange juice.

Without Kay here, is either the place was quiet and lonely. I do love a quiet and peaceful place, but sometimes I missed when Kay is here blasting his rap musics early in the morning, dancing with me when I'm in the energetic mood, stealing food when I'm preparing, his body or him laughing and smiling when his friends here and when he sees me.

I wiped my tears, I just took up the keys to my car and walked out. I drove off. I didn't put on better clothes to visit.

 I didn't put on better clothes to visit

***

I made my way to the waiting room. I heard the door opened, hearing chains jingling. I look up seeing Kay, he was already smiling and that made me smile.

I ran over to him and hugged him tightly. "Wassup ma?" he said. Obviously he couldn't hug back, he was in handcuffs.

"Why the fuck you dressing like that coming here?" I asked. "Cause I just came, I didn't thought about changing it," I said.

"What brings you here the 5th time this weeks?" he asked. "Lonely and horny," I huffed. He chuckled, "again? you have toys."

"Yeah, but are they working? no, I'm so tired of them," I sat him down.

"Really?" he laughed, "so why don't you have sex with someone else until I'm out?" I mugged at him.

"Uhh, that's cheating Kay." "Not if I give you permission, when I'm out I'm all yours," he smiled. I know it would hurt him if I did, but he told me to.

"Then I'll go fuck Dougz, if that's the case," I mugged at him. "Yo, word2, if I find out you fucking one of my sets, I'm gon kill you, him and whosoever knew," he mugged back at me.