Discord pt.2

Requests are always open.

I was writing notes and doing the activity in my book, because I didn't went to school today. Dd was sniffing his weed for some reason and texting. "Babe, Ylo said he's the better looking guy in SugarHill right now, I should ask you," said Dd. "Good for him, confidence is attractive," I said. He looked at me in disbelief. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing," he shook his head. "Bae, you have confidence, you do have the courage to be dancing and recording in public," I said. "Because I'm fine Y/N," he rolled his eyes, playfully.

I nodded, "everyone is perfect in their own way." "You always doing that," he said, sucking his teeth. I grinned.

"Tell Ylo to sit his bald ass down, before I squeeze his throat," I said. "Okay," he smiled. I continued writing the rest of notes off in my book. "Noti wants to be live again," said Dd.

"Okay," I said, "I might do less talking." He nod and went onto Twitch searching for Noti's Edate. "He changed it?" I asked. "Most likely," he said. I went back to my thing.

"What's good?" Noti asked. "Chilling," Dd said. "You're on an E-date once again," he said. "I'm done with that," said Dd. "Why? Who got my little n****'s heart now?" asked Noti.

"She bad, so imma stay with her," said Dd. I smiled. "She's whatever, if she's not Y/N," said Noti. I softly chuckled.

"I'm not hearing," said the girl. "Hold on," Noti said, clicking on something.

"I heard laughing, who's that?" Noti asked. "That didn't came from nowhere near me," he said. "Neither do I," says the girl.

"You guys have 60 seconds to ask each other something, Leila you first," Noti said. "What's your sign?" she asked. "Sagittarius," he said.

"I love Sagittarius's," she smiled. Dd smiled. "Where you from?" she asked. "Harlem, up the hills in SugarHill," he said.

"Where the new drill rappers at?" she asked. He nodded. "Any special girl you want to tell us about?" he asked. "I told you people yes already," said Dd. "Hey hey. she wasn't hearing us," said Dd.

"Seems like you don't want to answer that, how old are you," said Leila. "I'm 17, 18 next month," he said. I looked at him. I muted his mic and camera. "You still lying to get a girl?" I asked.

"I have you, I just wanna see what she'll do," he said. Unmuting them back. "Where did you went?" ask Noti. "Took a piss," Dd lied.

"He's young." "I know I'm young," Dd said. "16 seconds," said Noti. "You kinky? Like you're a freak?" she asked.

He side eyed me. "Um... most kinky stuff I don't do," he said. "Like what?" ask Noti. I tried my best not to listen.

"Spit, knife kink, strap kink and the other one that's eating the botch," He said. I held in my laughter. "So your girl like choking," said Noti.

"Yep, she also like she burning herself with candle wax like everyday, yes she likes it," said Dd. It is true, I like the feeling of hot wax on me, it stings but feels good.

"Dd, you ask Leila," said Noti. "Have you ever did a threesome?" he asked. "No, I don't really fuck with that," she said. "Why?" he asked. "Too much pride to do that," she said.

"I told you the same thing Dd," I whispered. "Yeah, but it doesn't change the fact I'm going to choose you more," he said. "Who you're talking to there?" ask Noti.

He turned the phone to me, and I smiled. "All along Y/N was there? she's the girl," said Noti, "the chuckling, the muted mic and camera, and mainly the candle wax kink, I knew something was up, Y/N always like the feeling of hot wax dripping on her," said Noti.

"Yeah it was her," said Dd. "You don't know how to hide Y/N?" Asked Noti. "I was getting joke, obviously not," I smiled. "Since the last twitch she been here," said Dd.

"That was two weeks ago," said Noti. I smiled. "I'm happy you two are back," said Noti, "the chat is going wild."

I read few of them and went back to my notes. Dd kissed me and continued talking to Noti.

(Comment if you like hot candle wax on you?)