Baby Mama

Requests are always open.
Y/M: your mom
Y/D: your dad
Your older brother name: Michael
Your younger sister name: Jules

This was one of the chillest time for me.

"I remembered going on a vacation with Dd, Ddot, Jstar and Jay, which you know about," I said. Y/M nods. "I remembered Dd using protection, but I don't remember it being broken, or him taking it off, it was clearly on, when he took it off it was filled with you know," I said, obviously talking with my hands.

"So you're saying you think you're pregnant, Y/N?" Y/M asked. I nod. She sighed, "I can't be mad if you are, you having sex already happened."

"I missed my period for a whole 3 months, but I didn't get any sickness though," I said.

I knew she was an understanding person, but my father wasn't, even though he was running the streets at age 12.

I turn to look at my older brother holding his 6 months old child. "If I am, I don't think I would be upset, I took care of Priscilla for Michael and Ashanti a lot of time," I said.

"We need to take you to the doctor," Y/M said. "For what?" Y/D asked, as he walked in the kitchen. "Holy fuck," I cuss under my breath.

"What's wrong with my baby girl?" he asked me. "I just don't feel like talking about it to you yet," I said. "Okay, anytime you're ready," he said. I smiled.

This won't end well with him, he'll freak. I walked out the house with my mother and my sister. "How would David react?" she asked, after driving off.

I shrugged. "I didn't think about it to be honest," I said. "You feel comfortable to call him?" She asked. I nod, then took out my phone.

Osama🙄🫶🏽
on call

baby, what's good?

hey I'm good

how comes I didn't see you
during the week?

jet lag

you're tired? I'm going to
check you later is that cool?

ok, but I need to tell you
something

okay, whatever it is, I'll
listen, but when?

I don't want to tell you
now, the fuck?

okay baby, I'll come to your
house now

I'm about to do something, be
there when it's 3:54

okay, see you later ma

I looked at my mother, "how did you found out you first got pregnant with Michael?" "It was harder than this, I was way younger than you and Jules," she said. "How did Dad react?" Jules asked. "Well, he was fucking speechless, he knew his dad would say something, thankfully it didn't happen," she said.

"Dad was so mad when Michael got a girl pregnant, I'm so dead," I said, having my head in my hands. "Not when you're around me," she said.

"Wait, so you're pregnant?" asked Jules. I nod. "I'll so glad you're out of your innocence stage," she said. "And I'm so glad you're out of your snitching stage, how old are you again? Oh 15," I said. "Yeah 15, but not pregnant at 16," she said.