"he's dangerous" pt.2

Requests are always open.

I couldn't stop thinking about Dd. His smile was everything I want to see everyday. I've been with guys before, but I wasn't sexually attracted to them. I know that I'm a minor, but I was sexually attracted to Dd.

My parents in Orlando right now and they wont be back until next week Tuesday. I make my way to the kitchen, making myself oatmeal with chocolate chip and almond butter.

I went back to my room opening my books, ready to study. My phone rang. "What?" I groaned. "Need your at," said Dd. "Your thug accent is not giving," I said.

I heard him chuckling. I melted, 'cause I could visualise his fucking smile. "It's actually near Deli, just 6 block away, then you turn to the left and 5 blocks away you'll see a gated area up the hill," I said.

"Rich kid," he said. "Nothing like that," I said. "Anyways, I'm almost there," he said. "How?" I asked. "Ddot and I was actually at Deli buying stuffs for my sister," he said. "Ddot is coming?" I asked.

"He's going back to deliver the snacks," he said. "Oh," I said. "What's good, you planning on something?" he asked. "No, I was just asking," I said.

"I'll call when you should open yo ass big gate," he said. I hung up. I started playing Chaotic by Tate McRae, and it was on repeat.

I didn't even bother to eat my breakfast as yet. My phone rung, I hung it up and walking down the stairs. I used the remote to opened the gate, I waited for his car to reach in, before I close the gate.

He come out of the car, and walked up to me. "Now tell me, why your parents live in Harlem if they afraid of thugs?" he asked. "My father grew up here, he was a thug himself, but he never got caught up in war," I said.

"I'm not a thug though, I just rap," he said. "I guess so," I said. We walked inside the house. He observe the house and we got up to my room.

"You're clean," he said. "The bed is not," I said. "Just books Y/N?" he asked. "Get comfortable if you want," I said, stuffing my face with my breakfast.

"Here." I gave him the dish to eat some. "What's this?" he asked. "Eat and you'll know," I said. He did what I told, "mmm." "Imma need to wife you up ma," he took another dip.

"Let's see," I said. I sat on the bed, studying.

*

He made his way on the bed, pulling me to him. "You comfortable, huh," I state. "I just can't hide what I like right now, and I'm jacking you," he said.

I nodded, trying to get back to studying. I actually like when he doesn't bother me from studying, he make me do my thing.

I was aching all over, I was wondering if I love him or not. I can't reach the love stage as yet, I just met him. My head was all over the place. I remembered, I threw down my book, straddle Dd and kissed him.

We made out for at least 4 minutes.

"Okay, I will admit it, I know you're experienced, but I want my first to be you, I like you, think I love you," I spoke fast.

"Woah, you speaking too fast, but I completely understand what you said," he chuckled. I chuckled awkwardly. "So you want me to be your first time?" he asked. I nod.

He smiled.

*

"You didn't like it?" he asked. I shook my head. "But I'm sure would be better," I said. "Of course it would," he said.

Ik this was short. More will be up