Secret

Requests are always open
Y/A: Your age

"Buba, I swear to god, no," I said. "I wouldn't ask your ass if I didn't have something to do," he said. "Then cancel whatever you're doing and so what Noti asked you to," I rolled my eyes.

"You're literally my sister Y/N, I can tell you what I want you to do," said Buba. "That's true, I don't want to get involved with Noti and his female friends," I said.

"It's just K Gunna," he said. "Not even her," I said. K gunna and I had a dispute on something that I wouldn't forget and top of it, my secret boyfriend always put sexual talks towards her.

"You're still upset about the beef between you two? That's long gone," he said. "It was two weeks ago," I glared at him. "Whatever, just let's go," he said.

I cursed under my breath and walked with him. Which he was driving me there.

*

Buba and I walked to Noti's car. I opened the door and stated, "You n***** always make videos in cars." "Y/N, what's up?" Noti asked. I went onto my phone.

"I'll pick her up later, I have to run some errands," Buba said. Noti nod, "Alright." "Take care," Buba said to me. "Give me a kiss, I want a kiss," I puckered my lips.

"Get away," he laughed and kissed my forehead. I smiled and closed the door. "That's sweet," said Noti, "heard you didn't want to come." "I didn't want to come most of your YouTube video shoot," I said.

He laughed. "Who broke your heart?" he asked. "I break my heart for the fun of it," I said. "That's dark," said Noti. I smiled.

That's when DD, Ddot and K Gunna came in, but she was beside me, Ddot at the end and DD at the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes. "Y/N, my girl!" shouted Ddot.

I smiled, "sup little guy." He dabbed me up. DD looked at me with a smile and winked. I blushed a little and went back to what I was doing.

"You looking at Y/N, Dd?" ask Noti. "Yeah, was checking if she's okay," he said. I nodded. "Y/N, the craziest thing happened earlier, Dd and K Gunna was attempting to hook up in the car," said Ddot.

I laughed to myself. "Really?" "Don't answer that," said Dd. "Why? It's funny, don't you think?" ask Ddot. "It was for clickbait," said Dd. "Why would Y/N care? Dd and Y/N has nothing going on," said K Gunna.

"What?" I asked, "whether or not we have nothing going on, you shouldn't be pushing yourself onto him, or even letting him talk to you that way," I said.

"N****, just chill," said Noti. "Noti shut up, I'm talking to K Kelly," I said, softly. Ddot grinned, and Dd looked at him. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to," said Ddot.

"Back t-,""hoes be mad 'cause I can take the guy that doesn't want her, and who wants all of this," she cut me off. "So basically, the notice you get from guys is your body, you can jiggle your ass and use your mouth, but can you actually do nothing other than sexual conduct?" I asked.

"Why am I arguing with a 13 year old?" she asked. "I'm Y/A," I said. "Can you guys stop?" ask Noti. Ddot was laughing and being loud, which I adored from him so much.

Dd was being quiet as a lamb. I chose not to bother him yet. "I'm finna call the pow pow on your ass, I'm not scared," I said, dialling their number. "Noo, don't call the cops, not necessary," said Noti. Ddot was all silent now.

Dd took my phone. "Y'all can say I'm annoying and I'm overreacting, but serious matter like this Noti, it's basically r@pe, you can't be letting a minor get involved with a grown ass woman," I said.

"You're right," said Noti. "I don't need your petty, we all know Dd can't control himself, at least a girl his age, until he turns 18," I rolled my eyes.

"So apparently Y/N is right about this, Dd I'm setting you up with Y/N," said Noti. "I didn't say me," I shouted.

Dd smiled, "Actually, we are something." He finally came through. "That's why you've been behaving like that? you could've atleast tell us he's your mans," said K Gunna.

"No, I just don't like you," I said. She scoffed. "Homie and you never tell me?" said Ddot. "A secret was always meant to keep," said Dd.

"Surprisingly I don't care what we were going to do, Dd and Y/N is dating, we all wanted that," said Noti. "It wasn't obvious?" I asked. "Obviously not," said Ddot.

"High five," Dd held his hands up. I gave him a high five and smiled. "How long though?" Ddot asked. "About 4 months now," I said.

"That's not that long, but it's surprising," said Noti. Noti opened the car, "N*****, Y/N and Dd is dating!" "What's the sorcery about? Y'all just slow," I said.

Ylo, Roscoe, Dee and Idris run coming with their loud noise. Ylo pulled me out the car. "What the fuck n****!" I shouted. "Didn't I tell you not to date Dd?" he asked. "When was that?" I asked.

"Play along fool," he whispered. "You don't own me n****," I said. They turned to Ylo and I. "DD's finna hurt you," said Ylo. "Nah n****, why would I?" ask Dd.

"He's going to hurt you, you deserve better," he said. "I deserve someone better than you, you remember we kissed last week and you ghosted me?" I asked. They all had a stunned face.

"You two was having it out while she was dating Dd?" ask Ddot. "Yeah, and I told her she need to stop hanging out with this n****, cause she finna get hurt," Ylo said.

Dd gave a face that he was annoyed and walked up to Ylo. I was trying hard not to laugh. "You want me to plop you, n****, I'm not scared, you've been messing around with my girl?" asked Dd. "N****, are you deaf?" ask Ylo.

"She said you're lame, she don't want to date a n**** like you," he continued. Dd said, "fuck around and you'll see what imma do to you n****."

"He kinda get it," Roscoe grinned. I started to laugh after Roscoe laughed, Ylo, then everyone after, but Dd.

"I was playing around n****, Buba is my dawg, I watch this lil girl grow up, like a sister to me, we didn't have any conversation about you two because no one knew you two would end up together," Ylo confronted.

"So take your violent thoughts out of your head, I'm all yours, I'm not upset about K Kelly situation, and I don't want you to be upset about a minor prank," I said.

"You call that shit minor? I thought you was a dub," said Dd. "You're basically my first boyfriend," I chuckled.

"You're dating this short n****?" asked Buba. I scratched my head. "So what if she is?" ask Dd. "You want me to call my YGs on your ass?" ask Buba. Dd and Ddot ran up to him and started hitting him.

"I still don't understand what the fuck is a YG, Opps and other gang shit, and I seriously don't wanna know," I said. "Make it stay that way," said Idris.

"Your little sister need a leash," said K Gunna. "And you need a fucking lawyer and fucking life sentence for your ass," I said. She laughed. "You taking me for a joke La thick Dominica?" I said in a Dominican accent.

Dd wrapped his hands around my waist. "Call this bitch up for your ass," I said. "Call up who?" ask Buba. "She said, pow pow," Ddot said.

"Can't you just stop getting on her nerves?" Buba asked. "Everything I do bothers her," she said. "Everything you say bothers me too, I don't like females that common themselves out," I said.

"What she mean?" ask Dee. "She's basically calling K Gunna a thot, but in a better form," said Buba. "Y'all can't handle Y/N, you know that," said Noti.

"Im going to take her home," said Buba. They agreed in unison. I walked to the car, but before that, I hugged Ddot, hugged Dd and kissed him.

"You know you should have respect right?" he asked. "Says the guy who make a 14 and 15 year old beat him up," I rolled my eyes.

Guys, I don't hate K Gunna, I think she's very gorgeous. It was just for the book and the drama.