"don't you fucking dare"

Requests are always opened.

I made my way to Idris's car, got inside and turned to him. "What's up pussy," I dabbed him up. "N!ggas in my comments that we dating," said Idris.

"What? Ew Idris is my brother in law, and he's my boyfriend's friend," I said, surely was disgusted. "Why you mugging at my subs?" he asked. "Because I feel like it," I said.

"So why you want me here?" I asked. "To do a prank with your mans, you know he's a little hothead and shit, I want to get on that side," said Idris, smiling.

"By what?" I asked. "So apparently, I borrowed my girlfriend makeup items, I'm sure you know how to do it, so you can make a fake hickey," Idris chuckled, handing the bag to me.

"Are you crazy, you're setting yourself on a suicide mission idiot, Dd gon kill me too," I smacked him in the head.

"I know, but I want to catch his reaction." I sighed and gave in, Idris went outside to keep a check if Dd was near. I got started and placed them on my neck on the both side, and on my collarbone, for the whole time I was fidgeting.

"Idris, gimme your hoodie, so I can cover them up," I said, obviously nervousness filled my voice. "Oh, I gotcha," he took his off and gave me.

"Oh shit, Dd's coming," he whisper-yelled. I sighed heavily and place the jacket on. "What's up lil n!ggas, Ddot and whatever the fuck you are." Dd laughed. I went on Wattpad to read some random books I saved.

"Watch how you talking to my son n!gga," Ddot pushed Idris away. "Get in, y'all get round the back," said Idris, walking to the driver's seat. Ddot got in first, "yo, who's that?"

Then Dd got in obviously looking at me. "Y/N." "Why the fuck you're here and you don't answer to the text I sent?" Dd asked. "I don't see any text Dd, I just came in by the way," I rolled my eyes.

"You rolling eyes now? why you in that hoodie? I never seen that before," he pulled onto the head of the hoodie.

"Because Idria gave him, I was cold," I said. "Okay," he said, knowing he can't argue about mine and Idris's friendship.

He bent over the seat, came towards my face and smiled. He smashed his lips onto mines and made out with me. "Alright lil n!gga, Y/N really made you a bitch doesn't she?" ask Idris.

"Yeah, 'cause she my baby," Dd sat back down. "So we gon play who most likely to trio edition," said Idris.

We agreed and I fidget with the hoodie so Dd can see.

"Okay, who's most likely to get bitches?" ask Idris. "Notti," I smiled. "The three of you in the car!" shouted Idris.

"Heyy, dont shout at my girl," Dd got up to choke Idris with his arm. "Surely not Y/N," said Dd. "What? What do you mean, I can pull your bitch and your teenage cousins," I said.

They laughed.

"Who's most likely to start a throuple?" Asked Idris, looking at Ddot. "I think Dd would, cause he want a threesome," I said. "Yeah, he would," Ddot agreed. "Oh fuck you, I ain't letting my girl share me with no one, a threesome is different," Dd sat back, building his spliff.

"How is it? You wilding little boy," said Idris, "most likely to get with a mom?" I looked at Ddot, then Ddot did the same. He started laughing, "fuck y'all n!ggas."

"You got with a mother?" asked Idris. "Yeah, just kissed ha," smiled Dd. He crazy. "Who ghost people more?" ask Idris. "Y/N, she always ghost us for some reason," said Ddot.

"Real shit," nodded Dd. "Shut up, I can't help it," I rolled my eyes. "Who most likely to get cat-called on the stree-""Y/N," Dd and Ddot said in unison.

I laughed, fidgeting with my hoodie head. "Noo, this is bothering me, why you have that over you head?" Dd asked, clearly on the verge to pull it off.

"My neck's cold fool," I rolled my eyes. "I'm warm in here, how the fuck you cold?" ask Dd. "Dd, we don't share the same temperature, that's the dumbest question ever."

"Take this off," he said, pulling the hoodie off. "Alright n!gga, she's co-" Idris cut himself off after the fake hickeys showed.

"Y/N," called Dd. I looked at him, I clearly saw he was in pain right now. His eyes was watery. "This is what you were hiding?" he sat back in the seat, "who gave you the hickeys?"

"Pfft.. it's Idris obviously," said Dd. "Why would you think it's Idris?" I asked. "Because he was being defensive of you with this dumbass hoodie."

Dd looked at the hickeys, searching for me, "even on the collarbone?" "nahh you a smooch," Dd gave his angry face. "Don't you fucking dare call me that," I turned to him.

Ddot was quiet the whole time. "So you think I cheated on you?" I asked. "Obviously, 'cause those hickey proof that you fucked around with Idris in this car when Ddot and I took a while to come, you didn't have those this morning!" shouted Dd.

Dd burst down in tears, I looked at Ddot. "It's fake," I mouthed. He made his mouth turned to an O. I chuckled to myself.

"Why the fuck you laughing for Y/N?" ask Dd, "why you not talking bitch ass Idris?" "Because it's all for the video, Y/N, show him," said Idris.

"Don't come to me about it being fake," he said, clearly annoyed already. "Cause it is," I said, taking out the makeup wipes out the bag and wipe my neck.

Ddot laughed at Dd, "it didn't look real to be honest." "Fuck you," I chuckled.

"Why would you do that?" ask Dd. "Why would you think I cheat on my baby?" I asked, climbing around the back and hugged him.

"I'm not talking to both of you," said Dd. "Idris is your friend and my brother in law, ew," I smiled. He shrugged and hugged me, kissing my neck.

He started sucking on my neck. I let out a soft moan. "Ayo, get out here!" screamed Ddot. "What y'all n!ggas doing in my car," said Idris, looking at us.

Dd stopped and look at my neck. "That is how you give a hickey," said Dd. They look at my neck. "That's too bright," said Idris.

"But it'll show she got a man," Dd smirked. "Y'all kids wildin'," Idris pushed my head and I laughed.

"Don't touch my girl dick," said Dd, getting up to hit Idris.

"Don't worry Ddot, you'll get a girl to give hickey to," said Idris. "I already got my baby mama," said Ddot. "Who got her whole ass man?" asked Idris.

I laughed, as I saw Ddot was about to hit Idris.