07

AFTER that life-altering orgasm, he left me. He left me panting and chasing my breath as if he did not do that to me. As if he did not eat me out until every lace of energy had seeped out of my body. Now, I was drained yet fulfilled. I was satisfied but a bit disappointed that he left me without returning the favor. 

A bitter feeling coated my tongue when I realized something. Something that should have not bothered me if I was the Lilith moments ago. But after what happened between us; after he gave me the best orgasm I had ever felt with only his tongue and mouth on me, I knew something shifted. I hated to admit it but something changed after that.

So, when thoughts like 'what if he left because he did not like what happened?' and 'what if he regretted what he did?' assaulted my head, something in me deflated. My chest caved in and a little pain coasted over my heart, twisting something in me.

I didn't get attached easily. I had slept with multiple men and I had not harbored any feelings toward them— except Bellamy, of course. But Bellamy was different, I was infatuated with him when we were kids. Right now, after what happened between me and Garrett, I felt something shifted and I didn't like to admit it.

What? Magaling lang niyang gamiting ang dila niya kaya nagkagusto na ako sa kaniya? That was absurd and disgusting. But I couldn't help but think about the feeling of his touches, the warmth of his mouth on my skin, and the wetness of his tongue as it lapped over my core. He was so sexy when he was down on me.

The soft muffled sounds from the television pulled me out of my trance. The soft vibrant color of the screen illuminated the entire living room, making me feel lonely yet sedated.

My eyes drifted to where he went. The door of the guestroom was closed. I didn't know what he was doing in there and there was an urge in me to call his name and ask what he was doing.

Heat coated my cheeks when an image of him pleasuring himself flashed in my head. Fuck, I just came a minute ago and now I was imagining that man doing himself? What was wrong with me?

I knew that whatever shifted in me needed to get back to its original form. I cannot afford to have feelings for Garrett. He was so in love with my sister and there was no way he can reciprocate the feelings I might have.

Breathing sharply, I stood up, and at the same time, I tramped that growing feeling down and started to Garrett's room. With a heavy chest and a little soreness between my legs.

💠💠💠

Early morning light filtered through the window and any sign of disaster last night diminished as if nothing happened. The soft cradle of the morning shaft brought a newborn sense of comfort and safety as I smiled and stretched up in bed. A soft moan slipped out of my lips as I basked in the embrace of the softness of the comforter and also the cold aftermath of last night's rain.

"Good morning, princess," someone knocked on the door and my body jolted in panic when I realized it was Garrett using his gravelly delicious bedroom voice.

He was behind my door. And based on how he enunciated every word he uttered, I was certain he just came from his bed. But what made my knees rub against each other was the fact that he greeted me this morning as if nothing happened last night. As if he did not leave me hanging, wanting, and lusting after him.

"What do you like to eat for breakfast?" He asked, his voice hoarse and sexy.

"You know there was a possibility that I was still sleeping yet you talk as if I was completely awake," I murmured, enough for him to hear.

He chuckled and knocked on the door once again, "I know you are aware. You are moaning as if someone is eating you out."

Heat spread on my face after I heard what he said. I grunted annoyingly as I threw the pillow over the door. When it hit the wood, I heard him chuckle, and he knocked on the door more aggressively.