25

I SLEPT that night with tears stained on my cheeks. With my heart so broken I could barely breathe. The rapid thud my heart was making as I cried myself to sleep was so potent and so painful I had to grip the duvet tightly trying to alleviate the pain.

The thought of him with another woman who obviously liked him made me uncomfortably upset and did not make crying as cathartic as it was supposed to be. As time rolled in, crying just made me feel more upset and dejected.

Why didn't he tell me that he was with her? I knew he was not obligated to tell me all his whereabouts and whom he was with but I just needed to know. I didn't have the right to demand him to tell me but it was making me uneasy every time I thought of him being with other girls. Was it because I knew that he could replace me at any time? Was it because I was just a mistake he was trying to make right because it was the right thing to do?

Because he was Garrett Allister Singson, a straight-laced man, who would sacrifice his freedom just to do the right thing. He'd stick up with me even though he did not like me. He would choose me because I was pregnant with his child. He would settle with me because it was blasphemy for him to not partake in raising his child.

I told him many times that he was not obligated to marry me. We can co-parent the child. We were in a modern generation wherein people can raise a child without tying a knot— especially when there was no love binding them together. I told him bluntly that I would never insist he marry me just because of the baby.

If . . . If he just agreed to my proposal to just co-parent the child, I would not have this painful feeling perched on my chest right now. He would have had his freedom. I wouldn't have felt betrayed as he spent the night with someone I felt uncomfortable about.

I was planning to talk about her with him— tell him that I was not comfortable with her. That I knew about her feelings for him. But I guess I should just keep that to myself. I had no right to restrain him from doing anything he liked. He had no obligation to me. He had it for the baby but he never had it for me.

I woke up when I felt someone behind me. My body immediately reacted to the warmth the body emitted as he wrapped his arms around me and pushed his body on me. His warm breath tickled my skin when he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Little fire . . ." He whispered as he slipped his hand into my shirt, climbing up to have a feel on my breast, "I missed you all day,"

I clenched my jaw. Aside from that, I never reacted to his words. Not when I was still nursing the fresh wound I had. Not when I had no reason to show him how badly I was hurting thinking that he spent the night with that woman. Not when I had no right to react this way because he was only here with me because of the baby.

Garrett trailed soft kisses along the hollow of my neck. His fingers were busy rubbing sensually my puckered bud. I felt him stir between my ass cheeks and I had to chew the bottom of my lips to stifle the moan to slip from my ajar lips.

"I know you are awake," he started to rub off his hardened cock along the valley of my ass, "I missed you so much I need to be inside of you, little fire," he whimpered when he slipped his fingers down to my panties, "You are soaking for me. Please, let me fuck you right now, Lilith."

I wanted to slap my body for betraying me. He was right, I was soaking wet even before he started touching me. My core was clenching as he started to rub my clit with so much dexterity.

"Your body was so in sync with mine," he licked my neck as I felt him set aside my panties and shoved his thick cock inside of me with merciless go.

A cry slipped off my lips as I adjusted to his size. He had fucked me so many times but I still felt stretched out so much when he entered me. He was thick as fuck and too big for his own good.