21

HIS MENACING gaze lingered on me as he wrapped his hand around my nape and tugged me closer to him. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt the soft brush of his breath against my lips. I inhaled his scent, a soft hint of cinnamon and mint. The aftertaste of his lips throbbed on my lips. I wanted to do that again— to kiss him until my lungs burnt and my breathing hitched. I wanted to wrap my arms around him as his mouth dominated my entire being.

I was a lost cost.

A woman with no salvation.

I was falling for this man.

My heartbeat skyrocketed as the realization settled in my chest. I'd been having a premonition that this will happen, that I would fall from the cliff I was hanging on. Now, it was too late to move away from the precipice of my damnation. I would be ruined beyond repair because I just fell for the man who will never reciprocate my feelings.

It was ironic to think that I always kept gravitating toward the people who loved my sister unconditionally. I kept on falling for someone whose heart was held by someone else— held by my sister.

I knew that she wasn't to blame for this chaos I just made for myself. But there was this nagging feeling that kept on circulating in my system— the one that wished Lia to not get back yet. I knew that it was wrong; it was selfish. Some people awaited her return. My father hadn't been the same long since Lia disappeared, and so as Bellamy. They had become miserable and basked in a self-blame that almost construed to self-destruct.

But right now, I wanted Garrett for myself. It was wishful thinking. It was selfish and dangerous. But this time, I'd like to try again. I'd warned myself several times— to not fall for this man because I knew from the start that he would never reciprocate my feelings for him. His love and loyalty to Lia were unfaltering and undeterred.

"Fuck me, Garrett . . ." I whispered hoarsely. My voice was like pleading, begging, and demanding as if I won't be able to survive the day without having him inside of me.

I watched as his face morphed into something akin to lethality. His eyes darkened as his fingers dug painfully against my skin. As I watched the man unleashing the beast within him, my thighs clenched as a gush of liquid leaked down from my folds.

"Are you sure, little fire?" He asked, his voice was hoarse. Clipped even— as if he was weighing everything in front of him.

"Y-yes, please . . ."

I shrieked when he forcedly turned me around and pushed me softly to the mattress, "Get on all fours, little fire. I want to eat your pussy first before I get to fuck you,"

A high voltage of anticipation coursed through my veins as I crawled on the mattress. Since I was naked, the coldness from the air-conditioning whipped against my nakedness. Shivers chased down my skin and I felt the goosebumps rippling through my body.

"So fucking beautiful and perfect," Garrett whispered behind me as I felt his fingers trace a pattern over my bare ass.

Napasinghap ako at ang kabog ng aking puso ay sobrang lakas. My knees almost bucked when his fingers nearly touched my wet folds. I chewed the bottom of my lips as I waited for his touch. For his finger to stop torturing me and give me the pleasure I was begging for since this morning.

"So wet for me," he whispered behind me. When I felt his finger trace my soaked slit, I saw stars explode behind my eyes. A shiver rippled through my vein as I anticipated his finger to invade me, "Is this for me, little fire? Are you wet because of me?"

"C-can you just fuck me?" Damn it, I was losing my patience here. Kung hindi pa niya ibibigay ang gusto ko ay baka tumayo ako rito at itulak siya at ako na ang gumawa ng paraan para maibsan itong init na nararamdaman ko.