15

MY BODY was buzzing from the earth-shattering orgasm he just gave me. My eyes never left his mouth that languidly sucking and licking every drop of my juices off his fingers.

A potent fire so primal and so dangerous started to eat up nerve endings. After I watched his delicious showcase of his sucking off his fingers with my cum coating them, my eyes traveled down to his cock tenting between his thighs.

Lust had taken the reign in my head as I wantonly rubbed my middle against the bulge of his trousers. A spark of pleasure started to resurrect as I dangerously put a little pressure on his cock as it rubbed against my middle, I could see the wetness, leaving trails on his trousers.

"What are you doing, Lilith?" Garrett's voice was nothing but calm. It was on the verge of exploding.

My lips parted as my eyes rolled to the back of my head when I felt some friction of his cock against my pussy. A guttural sound rolled off his lips when I kept dry-humping him. I wanted to suck him off, to return the favor. Thinking about his monster thickening beneath this expensive material in my mouth made my core clench and stars dance behind my eyes.

"I want to suck your cock, Garrett," I whispered as I mounted off him and sat in the passenger's seat.

A series of dirty expletives rolled off his lips as he watched me unbuckle his belt. The sound of the shifting of his belt just made me feel so excited to see what awaited me. I unbuttoned and unzipped his zipper. My mouth watered as I slowly pulled down his trouser and the first thing I noticed was, he was on commando. What the fuck?

Garrett was not wearing anything underneath his trouser.

My chest constricted when the cock that had been the subject of my nightly fantasies had come to view. My eyes bulged out of their sockets when I focused on his thick and lengthy cock, standing for attention.

Damn, Garrett was anything but average. A thick girth that sure as hell won't make my fingers hold around it, a length that so petrifying to try. The crown of his cock was humongous and imposing as they glisten under the faint light from the street lights outside. Pre-cum started to gather on top of the bulbous head of his cock as he shamelessly wrapped his fingers around the girth and pumped it a few times.

My eyes lingered on the base of his cock that he was currently pumping in front of me. The body of his cock had veins, a thick one that protruded up the middle and thin ones going in different directions. All about Garrett Allister Singson was made out of thorough observation. He was sculpted by God Himself.

"Do you like what you are seeing right now, little fire?" He whispered gravelly as he continued to pump his cock. Up and down. Up and down.

Damn this sexy man!

My lips parted and my throat run dry. It took me an excruciating effort to remove my attention from his cock and looked at his face. Smirk was now visible on his face as he looked at me with the same severity as before.

"Eyes on my cock, Lilith," he rasped, "Look how ready it is to be sucked off by your filthy sweet mouth," he managed to say as he spat on his palm and I watched it as he rubbed his spit all over the head of his cock.

What the fuck?

Now, my eyes never left his cock. The way he moaned my name as he put enough pressure on it as he pumped it up and down.

A heat of unadulterated pleasure sunk into my skin, burning every rational sense left in my body. I felt my pussy clench as it released a soft spot of wetness against my panties.

"Come here," Garrett motioned me to come close to him. Garrett was a force to reckon with.

Without saying a word, I leaned closer to him with a primal lust surging in every narrow corner of my body. I closed my eyes as he held my jaw with his fingers and the pad of his thumb started to rub against the bottom of my lips.