33

Hi, loves! If you want to be updated with my on-going stories, and if you want to interact with me, follow me on twitter: @msgleam

💠💠💠

AFTER WE eat dinner, Garrett and I decided to watch some murder documentaries on Netflix. He joked that I might have killer tendencies and I just pinched his waist, making him groan like a maniac and I laughed at his reaction.

I laughed.

God, it had been a while since I last felt the mirth bubbling through my veins. A strong sense of happiness and contentment coursed through my blood, making my chest swell. I just knew that it had to be a matter of time before I accepted him in my life again. I wanted it. I wanted to start over with Garrett.

There might be a part of me that wondered how he fell for me, when he did fall, and why he did fall for me. The thought of how he loved me made me feel the heaven closing before my eyes, feeling the grip of happiness all over my body.

Habang nanunod kami ay hindi ko maiwasang hindi tumingin sa kaniya. He was focused on the show and I was busy familiarizing his heavenly facial features. His perfectly thick eyebrows always turned knots whenever he was upset, confused, and frustrated; his eyes seemed cold and empty; his nose felt like had been carved by an artist during the time of Michaelangelo; lips that promised nothing but sweet addiction. Garrett's lips were his best asset— the bottom lip was fuller than the upper, and they were rose red, and so heavenly.

"Stop staring at me like that if you don't want to be on your back while I fuck you six ways to Sunday," he looked at me with hooded eyes, the faint light coming from the Television screen coloring some part of his profile. His fingers grazed languidly over my skin.

A moan slipped off my lips and that made him groan. My eyes traveled down to the thickness of his cock tenting against his sweatpants.

He had yet to do what he promised before we ate our dinner. He had yet to eat me out. Damn, I was still horny for this man. Kahit na takot ako na sumubok ulit sa kaniya, 'yong kagustuhan kong maramdaman ulit siya sa akin ay mas matibay. I was a sexual woman even before I met Garrett but he was the only man ever capable of bringing out the beast of a woman I was.

"Do you miss my cock inside of you, little fire?" He whispered, slowly leaning onto me. He tipped my chin up and our eyes met, "Do you miss how my cock feels good stretching your pussy, Lilith? Do you miss the feel of my cum filling your pussy?"

Garrett and his dirty fucking mouth! God, I almost forgot that he was so good at dirty talking. I closed my eyes and my ragged breath slipped off my nose. He hovered closer to me, his lips brushed across the seams of my lips before he darted out his tongue and licked up my lips.

"Suck my tongue," he commanded darkly.

Unadulterated lust unfurled inside of me as I stared at his hooded eyes. I opened my mouth and sucked his tongue. A groan rumbled inside his chest as he devoured my lips with his. He helped me to lift my body and straddle his hips. His fingers splayed over my ass cheeks, groaning as I rubbed my middle against the strained hard-on between his legs.

"You're so perfect," he mumbled before he peppered my neck with feathery kisses, "Damn it, I am so addicted," he grunted before he flatted his tongue and licked my skin from the base of my neck up to my jaw. Goosebumps broke out of my skin as I threaded my fingers through his hair.

My nipples hardened when they rubbed against the soft material of my clothes. When Garrett grabbed them like they were his most prized possession, I lost it. Moans after moans rolled off my lips like a waterfall, unable to stop the dizzying heat coursing through my veins. Garrett palmed my chest with so much dexterity while he was busy lapping my jaw.