Prologue

3 Years Later,

At an unknown undisclosed location deep inside the facility, a huge tube filled with water, filled to the brim can be seen at the center in a pitch black dark room. Inside the tube, a person aka, you are unconscious, wearing a breathing mask with a tube connected to the top inside the tube, allowing you to breath with many tubes pierced all over your body at your arms, legs, hips, back and your upper torso.

Peacefully, you are sleeping inside doing nothing but just stay afloat inside, but deep within your soul, you are actually suffering due to the given powers aka, Quirks you were given through those many tubes that are pierced into you. And the fact the matter is that you are kidnapped from your Team, makes things more complicated.

However, what everyone in the facility didn't know is that, you have already gotten use to this pain that were being induced and transplanted into you due to your past battles, the hardships, and the curse of the Dark Sheperd that still lingures within you and a specific other. And what the facility also didn't know is that you are currently sleeping, waiting out for the right time to strike and make an escape.

Outside the Tube,

Two individuals, one wearing a formal suit and the other wearing a white coat and experimental goggles approached the tube to check on the Subject aka, you.

(A/N: ???

(A/N: ???.)

(A/N: Dr

(A/N: Dr. Garaki.)

???: How is our Test Subject, Dr. Garaki?

Dr. Garaki: He hasn't awoken yet since the last time when we tested him after that gave him that many quirks,... including your blood which also contains your quirk, too.

???: I see....

Dr. Garaki: Yes. BUT, his vitals are still stable. Plus, he's been adjusting well with his given quirks and your blood we transfused him with. In due time, he will be under your command, Master.

???: Hmm. Excellent.

Dr. Garaki: Indeed. I'm impressed, really. For a young age who comes from a different Earth, he has spirit, even when it comes to his so called Team, Master.