Chapter 6: U.A. Sports Festival (PART 3)(Obstacle Race)

The next day,

At the Sports Festival Stadium, in the Class 1-A Waiting Room,

Class 1-A are seen putting on their Gym Uniform as they get ready for the Sports Festival as it is about to begin momentarily.

As everyone are getting ready, (y/n) is seen putting your Z.A.P. Jacket over your top Gym Uniform without unzipping your jacket up, for some of your classmates to notice this as they ask.

Kaminari: Hey, (y/n). Don't you think you're a bit too... well, clingy with that jacket?

Jirou: Yeah, I've been wanting to ask that.

Tsu: There has to be a reason why you must always wear this, right? ribbit

They said and ask.

You giggle for a second before replying.

(y/n): Well, it's not that I'm being clingy to it. It's just,.... when I wear this, it reminds me of my Team in the Pendragon. And, I always feel that I'm carrying my team along with me, in spirit. The crew of the Space Pendragon and I.... are "Family".

You said.

Jirou: I see. I-

(y/n): chuckling while holding your hand up No apologies necessary, Jirou, Kaminari and Tsu. lowers hand down I know you three mean well when you ask me that question about my Z.A.P. Uniform. So, you three are alright.

Jirou: Oh. Well thank you.

Kaminari: Yeah, same. Thanks.

Tsu: Ribbit

They said.

Mina: Awww man... I was totally hoping I could wear my costume.

Ojiro: At least everyone will be in uniforms. That will keep things fair, right?

Ojiro reassures Mina.

Sato: I wonder what they have in store for us in the first round.

Sato wondered.

Tokoyami: No matter what they've prepared, we must persevere.

Shoji: Right.

Tokoyami and Shoji said.

Then, the door of the Waiting Room suddenly burst open, for everyone and you to see Ida was the one who burst the door open as he began to announce to the entire 1-A that you all are about to make our way to the arena for the Games to begin.

Ida: Everyone! Get your game faces on! We're entering the Arena soon!

Ida exclaimed to the class.

You see everyone preparing themselves for you to take a deep breathe to calm yourself, when you heard Todoroki calling Deku out.