Chapter 7.5: Zeppan's Reionic Burst Battle

(A/N: Zeppan's Reionic Burst Fight Chapter is right here. Enjoy~!)

While the three of you watched Gua Spectre walking towards you all, you three noticed him summoning Black King, Mecha Gomora, Tsurugi Demaaga and Re-Brocken, to the three of your shocks and the audience in the Monitor Room to look in worry.

Deku: This must be four of the many legion in Gua Spectre's Army (Y/n) talked about...!!

Tetsutetsu: COME ON, (Y/n)!!!!! IF YOU'RE A MAN, YOU GOTTA HAVE SOMETHING IN MIND TO TAKE THEM ON, RIGHT?!?!?!

Back with the three of you, Zeppan roars and grunts to get your attention, for you to look at your kaiju.

Looking at Zeppan, you see that it wants to get in on them, for you to smirk at this.

(Y/n): You sure?

You ask.

Zeppan nods.

(Y/n): Alright! I won't stop you, considering you fought a lot of robots back then with Rei and his Gomora! So, let's Rock 'n' Roll!

You said.

Then, you stood up straight as you held your battlenizer, placing your arms in front of you in an 'X' pose, then lunging them down hard, for a white and gold aura to emit out of you. As that happened, Zeppan did the same and lunged its arms open in a 't' pose, unleashing its powers as it roared loudly with a different roar along with its own, for Eraserhead and everyone in the Monitor Room to look in shock by this.

 As that happened, Zeppan did the same and lunged its arms open in a 't' pose, unleashing its powers as it roared loudly with a different roar along with its own, for Eraserhead and everyone in the Monitor Room to look in shock by this

(A/N: Maga Zeppandon (REIONIC BURST). It'll be similar to Maga Zeppandon but this time, it's different. In Burst Mode, Zetton Component on Maga Zeppandon will be in a bright hue of bluish black (A/N: For the Black areas.) and bright hue of cyan (A/N: For the White areas.), Pandon Component on Maga Zeppandon will be in a bright hue of reddish orange combined with yellow to give it the flame and burst motive (A/N: Something like Gomora (Reionic Burst) but in a brighter hue.) with the beak, claws and feet colour scheme to have a glow hue of white and fire red to give the form the reionic burst vibes, and the Maga Orochi component on Maga Zeppandon will have a bright hue based on Maga Orochi's colour scheme, to give out the Reionic Burst vibes on Maga Zeppandon (Reionic Burst) form The crystals on the form's chest and forehead will remain as it is to give it the Maga Zeppandon vibes.)

Kaiju Name: Light and Fire Fusion Lord Monster Maga Zeppandon (REIONIC BURST)
Height: 70m
Weight: 50000t
Origin: Planet Hammer
Special Move/s: Maga Final Demolition
Attack: 200000
Defense: 200000

Speed: 200000