Chapter 25: A Plus One

After the Sports Festival Ended,

After the Festival with the Stadium almost emptied out with everyone is seen going home and the students are seen heading back to U.A. High, you are seen making your way out at one of the exits to meet up with Margodon, when your classmates came from behind as they walked with you.

Kirishima: Hey, (y/n)! Wait up!

Sero: Yeah, dude!

(y/n): looks back Oh, hey guys!

Uraraka: (y/n)!! You and your monsters are amazing!

Deku: Yeah! I never thought you had a plan in store. No one else knew of it, either.

(y/n): Oh, stop.... it's nothing and it's nothing special.

Tsu: Nothing special? But you've handled yourself fine out there, ribbit.

Tokoyami: Despite the injuries from your kaijus which led you being injured yourself as well feeling their pain, she is correct, you handled yourself admirably, (y/n).

(y/n): Well, it is thanks to you guys. Without your advice and support, without Deku's book with him documenting everything down before the Festival, I wouldn't have won this.

You said.

Your classmates agreed at what you said. Then, Mina began to ask a question.

Mina: Say, (y/n). Whatever happened to that Wooly Mammoth who came to help you?

(y/n): Oh! You mean, Margodon? She.... should be waiting for me nowas I told'er to wait outside the stadium for me. She's still a wild monster, after all.

Mina: I see.

Momo: She seems to know you, considering it helped you in that fight.

Ojiro: Yeah. How did you and that Margodon met?

Mineta: And how did you even get that Erimaki thing?

(y/n): You mean, Erimaki-Telesdon.

Mineta: Yeah.

(y/n): Well.... it all started first with Margodon back in Boris....

And with that, you began to tell your classmates the full story on how you met Marge the Margodon from Boris and Erimaki-Telesdon from Hammer.

A few Minutes later,

After explaining on how you met them to your classmates, your classmates began to look at you in awe after hearing how you met them while making their way out of the Stadium with you as they kept walking out.

Momo: That Erimaki-Telesdon must be a rare find for you.... I bet Teledon, before becoming Erimaki-Telesdon must have fought really hard against Jirass.

Todoroki: same goes for that Margodon, as well considering it outgrew its herd by a bit.

(y/n): Tell me about it, Momo. And sure it has, Todoroki.

You said, replying to both Momo and Todoroki.

When Class 1-A exited the Stadium, you began to see Marge aka, Margodon sitting on fours waiting for you while some kids remained to enjoy themselves on your kaiju, to your shock.