Chapter 6: A freedom to behold

(A/N: Music starts here. Music Name: Kamen Rider GEATS Op Full - Trust . Last.)

Doing a thumbs up, you made you way towards the armour as you began to speak, knowing Reiblood and All for One can hear you while you press on a green tail, for you to access Canon Deku's One for All's full powers.

(Y/n): Reiblood... All for One...

You said.

Hearing their names, the armour soon began to wield both weapons in hand while watching you slowly walking towards you.

(Y/n): You're not going to get away that easily for what you did to Doll and Zona.... and sure as hell you're not gonna get away fro all the crimes you have commited. For we'll stop you. But first.... like what you did to me, Rei and Grande.... a little torture, is suffice.

You said.

Hearing this, Upgraded Armoured Darkness roared as he charged towards you, only for you to swiftly dash towards the armour, ending up to be in front of it while you landed a few punches with each punch increasing the speed of the Canon Dekuverse's quirk affecting the armour, causing you to punch in-

-1ST GEAR-

-2ND GEAR-

-3RD GEAR!-

-TOP GEAR!!-

-5TH GEAR!!!!!-

-6TH GEAR!!!!!!-

-7TH GEAR!!!!!!!-

-8TH GEAR!!!!!!!!-

-9TH GEAR!!!!!!!!!-

-SUPER GEAR!!!!!!!!!!-

- Ten Powerful Punches, with Super gear to be the Ultimate punch, sending the armour flying while causing it to be disarmed of its weapons, to everyone's shock. Leaving everyone in a state of shock, you immediately went to overdrive as you disappeared from sight, making your way to it.

Shadow: I... NEVER KNEW GEARSHIFT WOULD DO THIS MUCH!!!!!!

Kudo (In Shadow's Mind): That should be impossible.

Shadow (In his Mind): Hmm? What do you mean?

Kudo (In Shadow's Mind): Going beyond four gears in gearshift would've been extremely strenuous. Believe me, I felt that before. So how is he able to manage to pull that off without breaking down???

Shadow: hmmm...

Shadow wondered.

Meanwhile across the globe, you can be seen flying over to the armour as you both fought while flying, for you to send it punch after punch, causing the armour to be sent forward even further for you to do a repeat while flying pass many countries and while fighting against your enemy in mid-air.

At a Random Country,
(A/N: You can guess which country it is after the ton of hints stated below. XD)