Prologue 1: The Villain's Preparation

In the same Building,

Dr. Garaki: Hmm? You seem oddly happy today, Master. Is it because the League of Villains' roster continues to grow steadily?

Dr. Garaki wonders, noticing his Master's smile.

All for One coughs silently before answering while staring at the monitors showing several angles of the Bar where the League are hanging out.

All for One: That's not why, Doctor. It's because Tomura Shigaraki has finally found his conviction. The League of Villains needs people who will get behind these principles. I will leave all of the decisions to him for now. If he asks for help, then of course I will step in and guide him. That's not the problem as I see it. In fact I've been waiting for the day when he seeks my aid. I'm preparing for him to becoming the next 'Me'. My Successor.

All for One says.

Then, as if on cue, Reiblood walks in as he began to converse with All for One, for Dr. Garaki to see this as he bows.

Dr. Garaki: O-OH!!!! R-Reiblood! bows S-So good to.... s-s-se-s-see you...

Alien Reiblood: Feelings mutual, Doctor.

Alien Reiblood said before turning to face All for One, as he began to speak.

Alien Reiblood: Then, All for One. If you want to give him your quirk, then it would be wise that you train him, All for One. If you were to make him your successor, it is by means that you should.

All for One: True, my friend. True. But from the looks at my state, I won't be able to do so after I make Tomura Shigaraki as my Successor to my quirk. Which is why I am asking of your help, to do this for me.

Alien Reiblood: And what will I get in return if I do so?

Alien Reiblood asks.

All for One: You, will lead the future's League of Villains if my Successor and I are defeated. And I'll be sure to make you, as Tomura Shigaraki and my successor.

All for One states.

Hearing this, Reiblood smirks as thought of something when he said this.

Alien Reiblood: I see. Very well then. For allowing me to do this in future, allow me to.... return your kindness in full. If you are defeated in battle, allow me to take hold of you so you can stand once more, to fight against your enemies.

All for One: I see. So you want to take over me to assist me?

Alien Reiblood: That's right. We have a same goal inspite of our different agendas. So, by all means.

All for One: And what happens if you fail?

Alien Reiblood: Oh, fret not about it, All for One. Even in DEATH.... I always come back...!!!! As after all, all kaijus were created by me.... and controlled by me. Without me.... there's an imbalance to this World and to the World I come from.

All for One: Make sense, Reiblood. Then very well. You shall do as you please. Prepare your forces. We'll need them.

Alien Reiblood: Don't worry, All for One. I have already recruited someone suited for this. Pestilance and his Ride; Zombayu shall go with your little "Band" of frontliners to grab your "Explosive-Tempered" target in their small.... inferior.... excursion.

Alien Reiblood said.

Hearing this, All for One smirked while he turns his hair to face Reiblood, giving him a smile of acceptance.

All for One: Reiblood, my friend~ You never dissapoint.

All for One said, pleased at Reiblood.

To be Continued....