Chapter 8: Last Minute Twist, Trust & Sacrifice Test, & an Explosive Lecture

A Day after the Exams (A/N: Well, probably.),

In Class 1.A. at U.A. High,

Mina: E-Everyone.... I'm looking forward to hearing.... all your stories of... how fun camp was....

Mina said while crying.

Along with her, the rest who failed had miserable looks on their faces, knowing that they won't be able to go to camp with the others.

Deku: Maybe they'll end up letting you go. There might be a last minute twist or something.

Deku said, trying to lighten the mood.

Sero placed a hand on Deku's shoulder.

Sero: Stop, Midoriya... By saying that out loud, you're just jinxing them....

Sero said.

Kaminari: he said whoever failed the Exams will have to skip training camp and let them suffer school hell.... We didn't pass the Practical so we're doomed...! DON'T YOU GET IT, MIDORIYA?!?!?! OR DID ALL MIGHT KNOCK THE BRAINS OUTTA YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kaiminari exclaimed while poking his fingers into Deku's eyes, for Deku to scream due to what Kaminari has done.

Sero: Hey, Ease up, Kaminari....

Sero said, trying to settle kaminari down.

Sero: I'm not sure we'll all get to go either. Our Team only passed thanks to Mineta. I got knocked out. And since we don't know how they're scoring stuff, I may have flunked...

Sero said, with Mineta listening in while Deku can be screaming while covering his eyes from being poked there by Kaminari.

Kaminari: AT LEAST BRING ME BACK LOTS OF STUFF FROM THE CAMP, PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!

Kaminari begged.

Then, the classroom door suddenly slide open, for Mr. Aizawa to enter as he addressed the class.

Mr. Aizawa: Once the bell rings, you should be in your seats. 

Mr. Aizawa said.

A second later, everyone except you can be seen seated down, silence looming the room with dread and anxiety.

Mr. Aizawa: morning. Unfortunately, there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams. So when it comes to the Training Camp in the woods... EVERYONE IS GOING!

Mr. Aizawa said and announced.

Kaminari, Sero, Mina, Kirishima & Sato: IT'S A LAST MINUTE TWIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

They exclaimed excitedly with relief.

Kirishima: We really get to go to Camp?!