Chapter 10: U.A. Sports Festival (PART 6)(1-on-1 Tournament - First Round)

In the 1-A Waiting Room (Prep. Room),

(y/n): Whoa....

Deku: gulp So his quirk is that he can control other people...??? looks at Ojiro Can I beat something like that?

Ojiro: Yes, by not giving him a chance to use it. He didn't get into my head until I answered a question he asked me before the Second Round. I think that is the secret behind his power.

(y/n): Luring a moth to a flame by merely talking.... a scary power. Reminds me on certain kaijus I know of...

Deku: You've fought something similar like Shinso before?

(y/n): Yes.... it wasn't easy.... one kaiju used teleportation while mind controlling its victims, the other, used a device to control people. Luckily for me.... I bumped into someone real hard by accident which saved me from those two kaijus. looks at Deku Deku, remember the two specific kaijus, one kaiju and the other is Choju? Those I mention that they are some kaijus to look out for?

Deku: Unitang and Zarudon?

(A/N): Unitang.)

(A/N: Zarudon

(A/N: Zarudon.)

(A/N: Yes, that's right. These kaijus are the ones you've fought and you had a tough time against them.)

(y/n): That's them.

Deku: I see.... So that means I have to be careful not to say anything or I'll lose for sure....

Ojiro: Not exactly. Even if he gets you there's still a chance. In round 2, I don't remember anything at all except the very end of the battle. I think we were running after Shinso took Tetsutetsu's headband, to link the dots to (y/n)'s experiences, I bumped into another person. It was like I woke up. I was me again. And suddenly I was able to think clearly.

Deku: So that bump broke his hold?

Ojiro: Maybe... but that's only a guess. Still, I'm not sure how much of a shock it will take to break his spell. And in an one on one match, you can't count on an outside force intervening and help you.