Prologue: Gearing Up for the Final Exams

The Next Day,
In U.A. Highschool,
In Class 1-A Classroom,

The bell tolls to indicate that class has ended for today, for Mr. Aizawa to give an announce to the whole class regarding the Final Exams that are coming up in a week's time.

Mr. Aizawa: Alright. That's it for class today. It's only one week left before your Final Exams begin. I'm sure you all are studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training. The Written Exam is only one element. There's also the Practical portion to worry about. Good Luck.....

Mr. Aizawa said plainly while leaving the class.

As soon as Mr. Aizawa closed the door behind him after making his way out of the class, you hear your classmates began to talk about the Final Exam.

Kaminari & Mina: I BARELY TAKEN ANY NOTES THIS SEMESTER!!!!!!

Kaminari: And with the Sports Festival and Internship, I didn't have time to read the textbook!!!

Kaminari and Mina exclaimed as they are in 20th (Mina) and 21st (Kaminari) Placings in their Midterms.

Tokoyami: It's true we haven't had very much freetime lately....

Tokoyami said, being in 15th Placing in the Midterms.

Sato: We barely learned anything when we took our mid-terms so, that didn't seem all that hard but I'm kind of worried about these...

Koda: nods

Sato: We've been through a lot, they'd probably won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us.

Sato said with Koda listening to him as he nods at what he says, with them being in 12th (Koda) and 13th (Sato) Placings respectively.

Mineta: If someone ranking the Top 10, I'm not that concerned.

Mineta said while sitting with his back facing them cockily, as he's in 10th Place in the Midterms.

Kaminari and Mina approaching Mineta, surprised at his ranking.

Kaminari & Mina: WHAT?! You were 10th in the Midterms?! 

Mina: Aw man, and here I thought you were one of us?!

Kaminari: Don't you know weirdo little creeps like you are only likeable if they're kinds of stupid?!?! Who's gonna love you now?!?!

They said, complaining about it to Mineta.

Mineta: everyone. trust me.

Mineta said cockily.

While the three were talking amongst each other, you and Deku approached them with determination.

Deku: Ashido. Kaminari.

Mina & Kaminari: turns to look at you and Midoriya ???