Chapter 18: U.A. Sports Festival (PART 11)(1-on-1 Tournament - Third Round)

TIMESKIP:

After a quick check-up by Recovery Girl,

At the Audience Stand,

You and Ida are seen making your way to a flight of stairs to head down and sit with your classmates when you both watched and witness Tokoyami being overpowered by Bakugo's explosions. As you both watched, you noticed that the Tokoyami and Bakugo Fight is an uneven match-up.

(y/n): Tokoyami won't stand a chance. This is an uneven fight.

Ida: Hm. So you noticed, too.

(y/n): Yes. Bakugo's explosions shine bright which makes himself as a Light Counterpart, with Tokoyami and his Dark Shadow being the Dark Counterpart. That's Tokoyami's flaw... his Dark Shadow is being contained by the light, and the more brighter Bakugo's explosions are, the more it'll hurt for Dark Shadow.

Ida: That's right.... looks at (y/n) I got to say (y/n), you seem to know your stuff. How do you know all about Bakugo and Tokoyami's fight through their strengths and weaknesses?

Ida asks, wondering how you know about this.

(y/n): While I was in the Pendragon with my Team, my crewmate, Oki let me look through every kaiju and alien file he has in his computer. One kaiju caught my eye which resembles to this fight. Kyūketsu Uchū Seijin,.... Dorakyurasu.

Ida: Draculas? As in Dracula? The vampire?

(y/n): Well.... if you wanna call it that, sure. But still, yes. Draculas is not just a vampire.... but a Space Vampire. Dark Shadow resembles to Draculas as they could only unleash their true strengths at night, and their weakness of course-

Ida: Is the Light.

(y/n): Exactly. One of my many allies used his bracelet to conjure a bright ball of light, rendering Draculas blind due to its bright shiny light emitted from the Bracelet itself.

Ida: So that means-

(y/n): Yes. But in Sports Festival terms, Bakugo's Explosion Quirk is the light-conjuring bracelet, and Tokoyami's Dark Shadow Quirk, is Draculas.

You answer and explained.

Ida nods at your answer and explanation as you both watched on. Then, a huge explosion can be seen with dust and smoke enveloping the scene, rendering everyone blind as they couldn't see what is happening down at the Arena. After the dust and smoke cleared out, everyone, you and Ida watched to see Bakugo on top of Tokoyami as everyone witnessed Tokoyami surrendering, for Midnight to finalize the Final Match of the Third and Semi-Final Round.

Midnight: Tokoyami has given up! Bakugo is the Winner of this Match!

Midnight stated.

The crowd began to roar and cheer for Bakugo, and their cheers became louder as the Finals are about to begin.

Present Mic (From the Commentary Box): THAT MEANS OUR FINAL FIGHT WILL BE BETWEEN (l/n) AKA, CEREBRO AND BAKUGO!!!