ANNOUNCEMENT 2

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed the Hero Killer Arc as it took me a lot of effort to get this sorted out while continuing some books. Believe me, there was a lot of going on there. Even tried to fit (y/n) and my characters from the main book inside the story were rough, man so I had to find ways to make it smooth and accurate enough so that you guys can understand how the story unfolds before and after the Hero Killer fight.

Anyway, if you want me to add anything, make any improvements or bring something in temporarily, do let me know and it will be delivered soon enough when an idea sparks in my head. So again, if you ladies and Gentlemen and other deviants and readers really, really love it, comment down below on the comment section if you want me to try something and make up for it. So, thank you so much for reading this. And if you enjoy it, please do leave a comment and add the story to your faves cause' it would be "Muteki" awesome and greatly appreciated, but if you didn't again, please do leave a comment on how I can improve myself as well.

And, if this happens to be the first literature that you have seen by me, please consider leaving a watch to become part of the story as the story unfolds in this insert. Apart from that, thank you so much again forreading this, and I'll see you Reionics later! Until then! See you on the next game! Staylighted up! Stay Frosty! Stay Brave! Be Nice! SEE YA!!!!!

Coming Up soon, the Final Exams Arc! Be prepared to face your worse Nightmare.... Final Exams... Well, hopefully it won't be a nightmare for them but still, you all get the idea when it comes to Final Exams to move up to the next grade or so...