Chapter 13: A Gravity Concern

Somewhere inside the Stadium,

You and Deku are seen making your way towards Waiting Room 2 when you felt a sense of guilt within Deku while hearing him saying that he was sorry to himself, understanding why he said that. So, you stopped midway to turn around, placing your hands on Deku's shoulders to Deku's confusion.

Deku: (y/n)?

(y/n): Don't be sorry, Deku. It's not her fault, or yours. When I said she has made her decision, she did. Look what we saw above the stadium? She had a plan all along and you knew that. I knew that, even.

Deku: That's true bu-

(y/n): Uraraka has a point, too. 

Deku: Huh? 

(y/n): We are all rivals here wanting to be the Top Bitch and to be on Top in this Festival. You want to try be on top? You want to overthrow me?

Deku: Y-Yes?

(y/n): Good! Now stand tall, young man! We're gonna see our friend. We wouldn't want her to see you sulking over this now, do ya?

Deku: N-No?

(y/n): Exactly. pats Deku's shoulders Now, let's go see her with a smile and with concern.

Deku: R-Right. Thanks. smiles

(y/n): thumbs up

Deku said and for you to give him a thumbs up as you two continued walking.

While you both were making your way to see Uraraka, you see Bakugo walking up a flight of stairs to the audience stand to rest when he noticed you two, as well.

Seeing each other, you notice Deku freaked out a little.

Deku: H-H-hey, Kacchan!

Bakugo: What the hell are you doing here?!?!

(y/n): We're just passing by to see Uraraka.

Deku: Y-Y-Yeah, and  w-well, I'm up next so um.. I was just going to hang in the waiting room s-so... ummm... yeah, and congrats on winning your match. S-S-See you around.

Deku said while slowly walking away while nervously laughing, trying to get away with it, for you to see this.

Then, Bakugo walked up while stopping him, for you to see what is about to throw down.

Bakugo: It was your idea, wasn't it?! That stupid desperate plan of hers? She wouldn't have come up with something annoying.... if we hav-

Deku: You're wrong....

Deku said, stopping at where he now stands as he turned to face Bakugo.

Deku: That plan.... Uraraka came up with it all on her own, I didn't know anything about it. If that battle was harder than you thought it would be, it is because of her strategy, not mine.

(y/n): I'd take his word if I were you, Bakugo. 

Bakugo: turns to look at you

(y/n): I saw her plan from a mile away. Even I didn't know anything about it, myself. But I knew she was plotting something ingenius against you.