Chapter 13: The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain & A Much needed Talk

At Hosu General Hospital, 

Izuku Midoriya (Deku), Tenya Ida and Shoto Todoroki are seen with bandages on their arms and legs, wide awake after a long rest from yesterday's Incident and fight against the Hero Killer, as they are seen sitting up straight on their specific beds in a four-bedded ward they are currently occupying.

Todoroki: Did you sleep, Midoriya?

Todoroki ask out of concern.

Deku: No, not really. 

Deku replied.

Todoroki: I figured.... me neither.

Todoroki said. 

Hearing this, Deku looked up at the ceiling as he spoke.

Deku: Thinking about that fight now,.... we did something pretty amazing.

Todoroki: Yeah, I agree...

Deku: After everything that happened back there, it kinda feels like a miracle that we're even alive. looks at my leg With my leg messed up, I was an easy target. He probably could have killed me if he really wanted to.

Todoroki: yeah.... looks at my patched up arm Seems to me he let us both live on purpose. looks at Ida I'm impressed by you though, Ida. He was actually trying to murder you, but you stood tall.

Todoroki said, mentioning it to Ida.

But Ida interjected this point as he looked down.

Ida: That's not true... looks down I... I was...

Just before Ida could continue, the Hospital Ward door can be heard sliding open, for the three to look up to see Manual and Gran Torino outside as they made their way in while seeing that the three of them are now awake.

Gran Torino: Oh? So the injured younglings are awake?

Gran Torino said before entering.

Deku: Gran Torino.

Ida: ... and Manual, too.

Deku and Ida said when they see their Pro Heroes who took them in for their Internship arrived in.

Gran Torino: Idiot... making my way in front of that youngling (Izuku Midoriya/Deku) I can yell at you for hours right now!

Deku: Eh?! Y-Yeah.... I'm... sorry.

Gran Torino: But before I do... you got a visitor.

Gran Torino said and mentioned.

Deku: Huh? looks at the Ward Entrance

At the Entrance of the ward, someone in formal wear can be seen walking in as he has an appearance and face of a dog, for Deku to make a soft gasp when he notice him coming in, for Gran Torino to introduce the students to him.