Chapter 4: Team 3 & Team 4 Practical Exam Match-Ups

A few minutes later,

Third Match
Power Loader -vs- Ida & Ojiro
Fake City Type: Construction Site

It has been a few minutes since the first and second matches as you, Deku, Uraraka and Recovery Girl are now currently watching the third match that is still progressing on with Team Ida and Ojiro fighting against Power Loader. Watching on, you, Deku and Uraraka discovered that Power Loader is using the underground against the Team as he can be seen digging deeper underground while creating explosive traps, blocking their path that leads them to the Escape Gate by using his traps he's creating and making it hard for the Team to fight against him since he is underground digging.

You can even see Ojiro throwing a rock onto the ground in front of them for you to watch the ground erupt with sand and dust soon after, testing that there are traps for them to decide that they should run instead of fight against Power Loader. Decided on that, your eyes widened with surprise when you saw Ojiro hopping onto Ida's back as they can be seen doing some kind of fusion.

(Y/n) (Inner Thoughts): Huh.... they're trying to mimick what I do? Well.... that's using their heads.

You thought.

Watching on while the Exams for Ida and Ojiro are progressing on, Ida can be seen running extremely fast that not even the traps can catch up to him and Ojiro who's riding on Ida. Knowing what Ida and Ojiro are up to, the trap explosions began to go off in front of them for Power Loader to set off more of them, causing a crator and a very steep cliff to be formed, making Ojiro to worry that they might fall at this rate and fail this Exam. Deku and Uraraka watched with worry, as well but you on the other hand smirked.

Uraraka: Oh no!

Deku: Not good!

(Y/n): smirks It's not over yet, boys and girls!

Uraraka & Deku: Huh?

(Y/n): Have a look.

You said, for Deku and Uraraka to look back on screen.

Watching the screen, Ida thought even further ahead as he used his quirk and leaped high up in the air. As soon as he is up in the air, Ojiro can be seen wrapping his tail around his leg as Ida can be seen spinning around real fast, taking Ojiro with him, ending the spin with a powerful kick, for Ojiro to let go of Ida's feet for him to be seen zooming fast towards the Escape Gate.

Emerging from the ground, Power Loader emerged from the ground as he tried grabbing Ojiro with his mech suit, only for his mech suit's left arm to be swatted away by Ojiro's use of his tail and tail quirk, giving Ojiro the opportunity to land gracefully pass the Escape Gate, earning both him and Ida a pass for their Practical Exams, to you, Deku and Uraraka's relief as the third match was so nerve-wracking with Power Loader's unpredictable quirk when he goes underground.

Then, the Announcer spoke up while the horns blare, indicating that the match has ended and they have passed.

Announcer (via P.A. System): Team Ida and Ojiro have passed the Finals! 

The Announcer announced.

Seeing this, you, Deku and Uraraka smiled as you all are happy to hear and see that Ida and Ojiro have passed.