Chapter 3: Cerebro & All Might -vs- All for One

TIMESKIP:

Back at the Fight,

Things were going south as everyone around the world are cheering All Might on to keep going inspite being at his weakest point and inpite of discovering the truth that Tomura Shigaraki and his master were related somehow. Echoes of everyone were chanting All Might's name, even Deku, Bakugo and Zona can be seen cheering All Might on, as well while All for One can be seen taking down every hero that were trying to land a hit on him, but to no avail.

After dealing with every pro-hero one by one, All for One soon turned his attention back to All Might as he decides to end things here and now with him, readying the quirks he has stockpiled within him.

All for One: Let's stop dwelling on Heroism and start focusing on Reality.

All for One said.

Hearing this, everyone across the world and All Might began to watch as All for One is beginning to combine many number of quirks, focusing them on his right arm, saying each quirk and quirks out.

All for One: Spring-like Limbs, Kinetic Boosters Time Four, Strength Enhancers Times Three, Multiplier, Hypertrophy, Rivets, Air Walk, Spear-like Bones.

All for One called out his quirks onto his right arm, for his arm to be combined and mutated by many quirks, to everyone's shock and worry for All Might's well being in battle against the villain.

(A/N: All for One's ultimate combination of quirks.)

All for One: The shockwaves until now were simply to wear you out. I knew it would take much more than that to kill you. Punch you with the ultimate combination of quirks I have stored up within me right now. This will end you.

All for One said.

All Might pulled back his good right arm, for All for One to do the same, readying for a final blow.

All for One: I wasn't certain until we exchanged blows tonight, All Might.... But now I am. One for All no longer dwells within you. What you're attacking me with is just a lingering ghost, the Embers that remains from what you have passe-

Just before All for One could continue, a powerful blast struck him, sending him flying into a destroyed building that collapsed onto him, to everyone and All Might's confusion and shock.