Chapter 14: Back to School & The Truth behind OFA & AFO

TIMESKIP:

A Week Later,
Back in U.A. Highschool in Class 1A Classroom,

It has been a week after everyone's Internship Programmes with spefic Pro Agencies have ended with everyone back at class as they began to talk about their Internships with their Pro Agencies. Some took it well and some however.... did not.

As everyone were discussing amongst each other about what they did during their week of experience, Kirishima and Sero can be seen laughing at Bakugo having that unusual and yet nicely combed hairdo, courtesy of Best Jeanist.

Kirishima & Sero: Holy crap! What the heck Bakugo?!?!

Kirishima and Sero exclaimed with laughter seeing Bakugo's hairstyle.

Annoyed, Bakugo tried to keep his composure while being on the verge of exploding his top.

Bakugo: stop laughing.... my hair's gotten used to this, it can't go back the right way.... did you not hear me... I'll kill you both....

Bakugo said, unable to hold his anger in even if he is trying his best to do so.

Sero: I'd like to see you try, pretty boy!

Sero teased.

Because of that tease, this caused Bakugo to yell out at Kirishima and Sero who're still laughing as his hair went back to it spikey self.

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?!?!?!?!

Bakugo yelled at the top of his voice, pissed off.

Kirishima and Sero kept laughing while seeing Bakugo's hair poofing back to what it once was like a 'bomb!'. While the commotion was still ongoing with laughter, Mina can be seen talking with Jiro and Tsu about their Internships with their respective Agencies, with Mina feeling impressed about Jiro and Tsu's Internship works.

Mina: Awesome~! You got to face actual villains? I'm super jealous!

Jiro: twirling her earphone jack on my right ear Well, I didn't fight. All I did was help people evacuate and provide logistic support.

Mina: But it still sounds like so much fun~

Tsu: I spend basically the whole time training and cleaning the ship deck. Though there was this one day we caught a bunch of drug smugglers.

Tsu mentioned, telling them her experience.

Mina and Jiro looked at Tsu, shocked at what she did in her Internship.

Mina & Jiro: Okay, that's cool.

They said in unison.

After hearing about Tsu's Internship experience, the three soon turned their attention to Uraraka as Tsu began to ask how her week was.

Tsu: What about you, Ochaco? How was your week?