Chapter 1: Powerful & Unique Quirks

Inside Dr. Garaki's Laboratory,

Dr. Garaki can be seen working on a Nomu as he is seen finishing one up right at this moment. While finishing one Nomu up, footsteps can be heard, causing the Doctor to stop as he looked at where the sounds of footsteps are coming from.

Looking at the direction, he began to see you emerging out from the shadows while dropping your backpack at a place where no one can find it, for him to smile at the sight of you appearing while coming to see him.

Dr. Garaki: Ah~ Kaiju! My dear boy.

(Y/n): Doctor...

Dr. Garaki: What brings you here? And why so glum?

(Y/n): None of your concern, that's one. And two, I'm here for the usual. And three, what's that you're working on?

You said while asking a question.

Dr. Garaki turned to look at his creation about to be finished while you made your way to stand beside the Doctor.

Dr. Garaki: Ah, my dear boy. This is one of my High-End Nomus I'm working on. This one including the other there points at one other High-End Nomu have unique quirks that I have created, infused and implanted.

(Y/n): Unique quirks, huh?

Dr. Garaki: Indeed. So unique that no hero or villain has ever seen before. Thus, Like you but different, I have called them; The Near Exceed-End Nomus.

Dr. Garaki said.

Hearing this, you had a small smirk planted on your face as you began asking about the quirks.

(Y/n): Near Exceed-Ends, huh? Interesting. Anyway, those Unique Quirks, what are they?

You ask.

Dr. Garaki: Those quirks? Well, the one I'm done has three quirks including Super Regeneration which makes four quirks inside of it. holds out my papers and documents to read out the quirks Those first three Unique Quirks you want to know are called; ET Booster, Magiro Magica and Primal Berserker. ET Booster increases levitation to flying with unfathomable high-speed almost as if the user is teleporting.
(A/N: Do note that ET Booster is based on UFO-X, Magiro Magica is based on X Magician and Primal berserker is based on X-Rex. So in a way, these quirks are based on the powers of these three Chemies from Gotchard.)

(Y/n): Interesting. So you can fly while you disappear.... go on.

Dr. Garaki: Magiro Magica is a Quirk Enhancer that gives the user magical empowerment to repel any form of attack that endanger the user, giving user knowledge of all forms of magic from different worlds even the forbidden ones.

(Y/n): Forbidden magic? Now that's something I'd use against powerful heroes.

Dr. Garaki: I can tell you're impressed and that quirk has caught your interest. Wait till you hear this one.

(Y/n): Primal Berserker?

Dr. Garaki: Yes. This quirk enhancer is a dangerous and uncontrollable Quirk Enhancer that enhances and tap into the user's aggression and power to the maximum, or perhaps even higher. The user will enter a berserker state with an immense strength to pommel and annihilate any target in vicinity be it fellow allies or enemies. And enhances all the powers of all Quirk Enhancers.