Chapter 3: Summer Training Camp (DAY 3) & The V.A.S. Invasion

The Next Day,

You, Zona and Grey went deep into the forest to train thanks to Mr. Aizawa and Mandalay's approval, but what they did not know was that Kota will also be with you three for this training, as well.

And so, deep inside the forest, Zona, Grey and Kota followed your slow-moving techniques for both Zona and Grey to feel themselves feeling calmer, Kota felt the same way while he felt his water quirk flowing around him smoothly while not making him wet, for you to smile at the site of his progress from yesterday.

(A/N: Something like this from Avatar but in a slow-mo kind of way.)

(Y/n): Very good, Kota. I see you are doing better from yesterday.

Kota: O-Oh. Thank you. I was just.... doing what you guys are doing, though it is a strain.

(Y/n): Heheh. You don't have to, silly. You can practise at your own pace. Not at our pace. Doing that will strain you. The reason we're going beyond our limits and capacity is because we have to for School, and because we have experienced tons of villain attacks. You haven't.

Kota: ...oh...

(Y/n): But don't pull yourself down, Kota. I know you're trying your best to make up for lost time. But sometimes, we have to pace it slow to progress further.

Grey: (Y/n) maybe new to me, but he has a point. Don't rush progress. Take things slow for now, then eventually, you'll get there.

Grey said, supporting your point.

Hearing this, Kota nods as he began to take things slow by not over exerting himself too much while following the flow with you, Zona and Grey.

(Y/n): That's it, keep it slow and steady. And when the time comes, you will surely enough, be One, with the Water and your Quirk.

You said.

While training, you sensed someone approaching for you to smile at this, for you to smile at this, knowing who is approaching.

(Y/n): I see you've come to check our progress... Lay. Tora.

You said.

Upon hearing this, Kota stopped while stopping himself from flowing streams of water around him, causing him to get himself drenched as he looked at Mandalay and Tiger approaching.

Kota: Aw man...!

(Y/n): Don't worry, Kota. Will teach you about this in a while. Keep your shirt drenched, okay?