Chapter 11: Helping Hands for Uraraka

At Locker Room 2 (Waiting Room 2),

As you and Deku made a turn to head to the waiting room where Uraraka is preparing, you both notice Ida entering the Room, as well, for you two to look at each other with smiles on your faces.

(y/n): You ready, Deku?

Deku: holds up my Hero Notebook Let's cheer her on and give Uraraka a helping hand.

(y/n): Let's go.

And with that, the both of you made your way into the Waiting Room.

Once reached, Deku knocked on the door then opens it for Uraraka and Ida to see that it was him and you coming in.

Deku: Uraraka?

(y/n): Hey, Uraraka.

Uraraka: Deku? (y/n)? Why aren't you two watching the matches?

Uraraka ask with confusion.

Deku: Well, most of them ended how I expected to.

(y/n): Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand it would appear that Kirishima's fight against Tetsutetsu is gonna take a pretty long while considering how similarly compatible their quirks are despite the differences.

You both responded.

After telling Uraraka about Kirishima's fight, you sensed fear, determination and nervousness within Uraraka, for you to look at her with concern as Uraraka can be seen gripping her left wrist hard.

Uraraka: I'm next... So, this is it. My fight!

Uraraka said with some courage in her.

Seeing this, you nudge at Ida and Deku while tilting your head, gesturing to Uraraka, to tell them to lighten her up and back you up.

Ida: It'll be okay. looks at Midoriya and (y/n) I don't think Bakugo would use his full power of his Explosions on a girl, right?

Deku: Yeah... he would....

Uraraka: wincing and squealing inside

(y/n): notices her soft yet silent nervous squealing

Deku: Besides, everyone's trying to get to the top spot of these Games. Even if she wasn't fighting Kacchan, I don't think anyone would hold back...

(y/n): Mhm. If he's not gonna hold back, you have to not hold back either, too

You said.

Then, Deku took out his Hero Notebook as he began to speak again.

Deku: You helped me so much. So, it's my turn to help you. Maybe, I can repay you a little bit with this.

Saying this, you watched Deku holding out his notebook.

Deku: I have a plan for how you can use your quirk against Kacchan. It's not much but I did my best.

(y/n): If it helps, I can suggest a strategy on how to counter Kacchan's explosions and his explosive behavious, as well. If Deku and my plans combine, well... maybe, you'll be able to pull through.