Prologue: Hero Names & Hero Internships

On a crowded train,

You are on the train making your way towards U.A. Highschool alone as you want to be early for today and it was raining heavily (A/N: And to the fact that you want Deku to rest a bit more. A good friend you are.), a crowded train at that. As you felt at ease that your injuries have completely healed throughout the weekend, you remained concerned at the fact that your class rep's brother, Ida's brother who Ida looks up to, has been attacked by a Villain, for you to look out of the train window, hoping for the best for his brother, hoping that his injuries weren't severe.

While you were pondering about Ida and his brother, someone called out for you.

???: Excuse me... Excuse me? (y/n)(l/n), also known as the Reionics Hero: Cerebro from the Hero Course.

Someone called out.

You heard someone called you, for you to turn around to see a passenger wearing a formal uniform smiling at you, causing the others to look at you with surprised looks, shocked looks and smiles on their faces, to see that it is actually you on the train.

(y/n): Ummm... yes. That's me. Is there something I can do for you?

You ask.

Then, the passenger who called you then showed a thumbs up while he spoke.

Passenger: Good job at the Sports Festival. You were absolutely strong. 

(y/n): O-Oh... umm... thank you.

Passenger 2: You were part of the Top Eight, right? First Place, right?

Passenger 3: You were so cool!

(y/n): Oh. Well uh, thank you.

Passenger 4: Well, you look so young at your age.

Passenger 5: He reminds me of when I was younger but... cuter~!

You kept getting praises from the passengers crowding around you, even some passengers who were women were even praising you and some were mesmerized by your looks and your new Reionics Form from the finals, thinking that it's hot, for you to blush from those remarks.

To top it all off, the passengers who were looking at you, cheered for you to do your best.

Passengers: Do your best, Hero!!!

They said.

(y/n): chuckles I... I thank you for your encouragement and your praises, ladies and gentlemen. And with that, I shall do your best, for all of you.

You said, blushing from this.

TIMESKIP:

In Class when Homeroom is about to begin,

Mina: It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh? So many people talked to me on my way here!