Chapter 10: An Extradimensional Choju's Calling & A Battle Against Stain

TIMESKIP:

The Next Day,

It is now a new day as you, Nejire and Ryukyu can be seen in Ryukyu Agency writing their reports so you three can file in up once you all are done.

(Y/n): Nejire! Ms. Ryukyu! We must ensure our accuracy on the description on the different villains we fought today. Just in case we have Audits and when we ask, at least we have something to explain.

Nejire: Alrighty!

Ryukyu: Hmm. You and your Team have Audits, too I assume?

(Y/n): Well... Yes. We just simply we have the paperwork done, logbooks to keep track from take off to landing and the Pendragon is in working order. Everything, and I mean everything, must be in order.

Ryukyu: smiles Well, at least we now have our priorities straight, then.

(Y/n): smiles back Yes.

Nejire: Welp, let's get to it. Mine's almost done.

(Y/n): Alright. Then let's finish up.

You said.

After a while of writing or typing your reports, you all began to walk out of the Agency as you three began to do your usual routine of Patrols. As you were following behind Nejire and Ryukyu, you began to feel that today was quite different than yesterday as you began to see a huge screen billboard on a Building introducing you to be a star and a Reionics Master.

Huge Screen Billboard on Building: Behold, the True Superstar and Reionics Master! (Y/n) (L/n)!

As the announcer introduced you, you see some images of you in numerous formal outfits, along with one that shows you holding out your NEO Battlenizer on screen along with your monsters inside the Battlenizer, for you to blush at this.

(Y/n): So, this is what happens when one wins the Prix... their Ideal World will come true.

You said to yourself.

Just as you said that, Nejire went up to you.

Nejire: Hey hey, (Y/n)! Except the part about you being a Reionics, I never knew you were a Superstar!!

(Y/n): Well, that's the perks on winning the Prix if you heard Shadow.

Nejire: Oh yeah, your desires will come true if you win. Make sense. 

Ryukyu: By right there should only be one winner, right?

(Y/n): Yes, but due to the Yapool snooping around as to what we saw and heard, Shadow managed to compensate us, just this once unless said otherwise.

Nejire: Ah, I see.

Ryukyu: nods Interesting.

(Y/n): Yes, Ma'am.

You said.

Ryukyu: Well now, let's resume our patrols. I can already tell soon enough that once the people notice you, they'll all start crowding around you.