Chapter 2: Written Exams (Part 2) & The Surprise Practical Exams

TIMESKIP:

The students of Class 1-A and Class 1-B can be seen still practising on how to improve on their quirks by challenging and practising on their individual IFs you have have summoned for them to challenge and train. While they can be seen training, you were also seen at the center of the P.E. Grounds, using your new ultra quirks and your usual kaiju quirks to train yourself to improve on your quirks, as well against a third IF duplicate that you summoned.

While you were training together with both classes, at the corner of your eye, you notice Mr. Aizawa and Mr. Vlad aka, Mr. Sekijiro making their way to see the progress of both classes' training, for you stop your training as you and your IF made your way towards them.

(A/N: Vlad King

(A/N: Vlad King. Class 1-B's Homeroom Teacher.)

(Y/n): Mr. Aizawa. Mr. Sekijiro.

You greeted.

Mr. Aizawa: nods (Y/n), this is Vlad King. Class 1-B's Homeroom Teacher. You are to respect him as Mr. Vlad or Mr. Sekijiro... like... how you called us.

(Y/n): Nice to meet you, Mr. Sekijiro.

Mr. Sekijiro: Nice to meet you, too. So, you must be Cerebro I heard so much about? Nice to meet you in perswon.

(Y/n): Pleasure's all mine, Mr. Sekijiro.

Mr. Sekijiro: So, looks at the P.E. Grounds where the training is in-progress this must be your training Mr. Nezu was talking about?

(Y/n): Yes, sir. I wanted to improve on their tactical skills and their Quirks. That includes their combination of quirks in combat if you fellow teachers are going to cover any teams in the Practical so when they take their Practical Exams, they will be ready, no matter how superior their quirks are or not. That's why I had my kaijus, IF to be their challengers.

Mr. Aizawa: So what you're saying is that you're preparing for any surprises to come for the Practical Exams after the Written Exams, is that right?

(Y/n): Yes, sir.

You replied.

Both Homeroom Teachers nod for you to smile at their acceptance of you to have both classes to participate in this little practise you requested, for you to suggest to both Teachers if they could join them.

(Y/n): Well, since you're both here, wanna step up to the plate to train up? My IF you see before me is ready to go.