Birthday Special: The Missing Joker (PART 1)

(Hey guys!!! Today, is my Birthday!!!!! So, as a small gift to all of you, I'll be doing a Kamen Rider Blade 20th Anniversary Chapters Special for you all to enjoy. So, sit back, and enjoy PART 1 as we embark on a dangerous journey... to find... the missing... JOKER... So, you all enjoy and have fun.)

It was the Night before the Hero Provisional License Exam as everyone can be seen preparing, relaxing and sleeping in their dormitory. While everyone is doing their thing, you and Deku can be seen sitting at the bench after training for tomorrow's exam as they spoke.

(Y/n): Tomorrow.... the big day, whereby we'll be undergoing our exams to get our very own Hero Licenses. looks at Deku Nervous?

Deku: Well, a little.

(Y/n): It's normal. So you're fine.

Deku: Thanks. What about you?

(Y/n): Same. But after my past experiences, I think I can do this. We, can do this.

Deku: Right.

(Y/n): Let us do well, as Class 1-A.

You said, holding your fist out.

Deku sees this as he too held his fist out, fist bumping both your fists with a smile on both your faces.

Deku: Yeah. Here's to a good exam.

Deku said.

After a short brief talk, you and Deku stood up from sitting on the bench as you both got ready to make your way back to your dorm room to catch some sleep. However, just as you and Deku were about to head in, someone yelled from the distance, for you two to look at where the yelling is coming from.

???: HEY!!!! STOP THAT COCKROACH MAN!!!!!

A male voice yelled.

You and Deku wondered who that was for you two to make your way out while not noticing someone or something has managed to swoop pass you all while three individuals can be seen getting close as they stopped before you and Deku, revealing to be Tetsutetsu, Kendo and Pony.

(Y/n): Tetsutetsu?! What's all the yelling?

Deku: Oh! Kendo.

Kendo: Hey.

Tetsutetsu: No time! Did either of you see a fast moving Cockroach Man running pass you guys?

Deku: No? Why?

Kendo: We spotted someone or something lurking outside our dormitory. When we went to check it out, we.... we...

Tetsutetsu: It was the most unmanly thing we have ever seen....

(Y/n): What? What is it?

Pony: it was.... eating a person alive.....

Pony answered, trying to get the words out from her mouth.

Hearing this, both you and Deku's heart sank when they heard this while going into major crisis mode.