Chapter 2: An Urgent Favor

A few Minutes later,

Back at the same forest where you first met Alien Mefilas, you waited for someone to come meet you while watching a Broadcast about a U.A. High School Emergency Press Conference with Mr. Nezu, Mr. Aizawa and Vlad King to be on Screen as they bowed their heads, apologizing for what had happened yesterday night when the Villains attacked.

 Aizawa and Vlad King to be on Screen as they bowed their heads, apologizing for what had happened yesterday night when the Villains attacked

(A/N: This broadcast.)

Mr. Aizawa (In the Broadcast): We are here to apologize. A recent incident allowed harm to come to twenty over first year heroes. And we staff were ill prepared. We take responsibility for any trauma caused by our negligence. It's our duty to train heroes, bows together with Vlad King and Nezu but also to protect heroes in training.

Mr. Aizawa said.

Reporter 1 (In the Broadcast): I'll take the first question. Since the beginning of the year, U.A. Students have had Four encounters with villains. This time, there were students who were gravely injured. How did you explain this to their families? And what are the specific steps you're taking to ensure their safety in the future?

A Reporter ask.

Mr. Nezu (In the Broadcast): We will increase patrols around the school grounds, and review security measures within the school. The safety of U.A. Students is our main priority, make no mistake about it.

Mr. Nezu answered.

Reporter 2 (In the Broadcast): You spoke about keeping the students safe, Eraserhead. But according to our information, you encouraged them to fight during the attack on the training Camp, putting them in grave danger. What was your reasoning for this?

Mr. Aizawa (In the Broadcast): I concluded that because we didn't know the full situation. Allowing them to use their quirks would help avoid the worst outcome. 

Reporter 2 (In the Broadcast): And what would that outcome be? Do you think twenty over victims and two kidnapped children is a win for U.A. High? And why weren't you specific on the number of Victims?

Mr. Aizawa (In the Broadcast): I assure you that things could have gone much more poorly. I feared every student would be tortured and killed in the end.

Mr. Nezu (In the Broadcast): Most of the victims were harmed by the gas attack. We've determined that to be the result of a poisonous quirk used by one of the villains. It's thanks to the quick actions of Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu that their injuries were kept to a bare minimum. To add in two pointers with one to answer your question, why we weren't specific on the numbers is because thanks to our experienced student from Z.A.P., (Y/n), also known as the Reionics Hero: Cerebro, volunteered to help and heal those who are harmed in the attack and were caught in the gas attack. That's point one. Point two, is that we're providing mental health councilling to every student, though at the moment, we do not see any signs of serious psychological trauma.