Chapter 3.5: Meeting Class 1-A

After introducing yourself, several students in thr class rushed up in front of you as they began to talk and ask questions about yourself, for you to be overruned by not just people, but by their chatter, too.

You then raised your hands to try and calm people down until someone stepped up in front of you as he stopped them from crowding around you.

???: Alright, everyone! Let's not crowd around the new student! I know you have many questions to ask, so you may ask him about it one question at the time!

One of your classmate said while chopping his hands, for you to snicker silently for a second.

Then, he turns back to look at you.

???: Forgive them. After seeing what you are capable of, they have yet to ask questions about your quirk. I for one share the same fascination as they do. But first, I'm Tenya Ida, the Class Rep of Class 1-A. Nice to meet you, (y/n).

(y/n): O-Oh. Nice to meet you, too. So uh... h-h-how about I get to know you all first, yeah? Then after that we can get to the questions.

Ida: Sounds like a perfect idea. chops to introduce everybody These will be your classmates in Class 1-A! Momo Yaoyorozu, the Vice Class Rep of the class. The people around us right now are Minou Mineta, Denki Kaminari, Koji Koda, Hanta Sero, Ochaco Uraraka, Yuga Aoyama and Mina Ashido.

You nod to see several in front of you being introduced by Ida.

(y/n): Uuuh, hi. Hello.

Ida: Those seated at Tsuyu Asui.

Tsu: Call me, Tsu.

(y/n): Alright, I'll do well to remember that.

Ida: nods Followed by Mashirao Ojiro, Eijiro Kirishima, Rikido Sato, Mezo Shoji, Kyoka Jirou, Fumikage Tokoyami, Shoto Todoroki, Toru Hagakure.

You see an invisible girl with clothes only visible as you see her waving at you, for you to wave back.

Ida: The last two will are Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya.

Ida introduced.

(y/n): I see. Nice to meet and be acquainted to you all, as classmates.

Ida: Now, if there are any questions, class, please take your turns to ask him questions.

(y/n): Yes. One question at the time, please. So uuuhh,-

You see Mineta raising his hand, for you to point at him.

(y/n): - You. points at Mineta What's your question.

Mineta: WHAT WAS THAT THING THAT YOU TURNED INTO BACK IN U.S.J. THAT DEVOURED THAT THING THAT TRIED TO KILL ALL MIGHT AND MR. AIZAWA?!?!?!

Mineta frantically ask.

You nod at this as you know what he was talking about.

(y/n): That I can answer. THAT,.... was Belyudra.

Sero: Who or what was that?