Prologue: The Return

TIMESKIP:

It has been days now since the raid, the battle and since you left the Planet as everything is like as if it's back to normal. Well, not as normal as you would obiviously know. All Might announced that he has retired, the guardians can be seen appearing to help in the wreckage to find more victims trapped in the debris, and many other issues that happened on scene at Kamino Ward.

The following days, U.A. High scheduled teachers to go home to home and have a talk with every student's parents to reassure them that their child will be safe in U.A. while having more security to be covered around the school and making sure there won't be any complications through the terms and years. It wasn't easy for the teachers but eventually, they have succeeded in convincing the parents that their child can still carry on their Curricular Activities in U.A. High.

As the teachers outside the school are busy doing their rounds at each household, Mr. Nezu can be seen overseeing the view of the entire Dormitory System from the window as he spoke to himself that due to numerous altercations and interactions with the villains, the students will be assigned to specific Dormitories for specific years and classes where they'll be living there until they graduate for the sake of their safety.

Mr. Nezu: The New Dorm system we put in place isn't just to ensure the safety of our students. It's also how we're addressing one of the threats we've have to take care of. The leak. To help alleviate that, we'll be holding a private behind-the-scene investigation. It pains me to suspect not just the teachers, but the students, as well. Unfortunately, right now, I have no other choice. We've lost the Symbol of Peace. And I have no doubt that this will have big ramifications on us as time passes. What U.A. needs right now is positive energy revitalization. We must remind the children that there's a bright future ahead of them.

He said. 

As he said that, numerous police cars and S.W.A.T. vehicles and some from the Tartarus can be seen pulling over in front of the school, for Mr. nezu to take notice of this.

Mr. Nezu: Oh? What's with the Police Officers?

He wondered when a phone call came to him, for him to pick it up.

Mr. Nezu: Nezu speaking?........ Mr. Tsukauchi. What do I owe you the pleasure of?..... Now?!....... but who ordered them to come here?!

Mr. Nezu questions as he's talking to Mr. Tsukauchi on the phone.

----MENAWHILE----

At Class 1-A Dormitory,

The entire class of 1-A except for (Y/n) and Mr. Aizawa can be seen standing in front of the building as they began to listen to what their homeroom teacher is going to announce when it comes to the Dormitory System Arrangement.

Sero: So, we all got the go ahead to move on-campus.

Toru: sighs It took a lot of convincing for my parents.

Jirou: I was pretty concerned about mine. 

Ojiro: It make sense. You got the worst of the two gases from the gas attack. But luckily.... um... (Y/n) came by to cure you from that.

Tsu: We're glad to see the teachers got to come back, too. I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed. The people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys.

They said, with Tsu to imply this to Mr. Aizawa.

Mr. Aizawa: I suspect it was easier for administration to let the teachers return instead of revamping the faculty.